Harmonic Analysis - page 75

Why not ?

Files:
audusdh4.png  45 kb

paulselvan:
Why not ?

Nice. I like the way you analyze. My point of view on the pair is that right now it's hanging on 78.6 retracement which may be a week support level. My guess is that the pair may go down to test .9145 (Yellow line. You can see previous support on the left) and then rally back and try to reach around .9243 where 88.6 is at. Then it may go down. That time we may see some divergence. Yet we should be careful and attentive because the pair may reach even .9294 - .9330 strong resistance area.

Files:
audusdh4_1.png  50 kb

paulselvan:
Why not ?

This could be another idea too I think. Depends on C and D, there would be a possibility for a cypher pattern too.

Files:
audusdh4-2.png  58 kb

RyuShin:
Nice. I like the way you analyze. My point of view on the pair is that right now it's hanging on 78.6 retracement which may be a week support level. My guess is that the pair may go down to test .9145 (Yellow line. You can see previous support on the left) and then rally back and try to reach around .9243 where 88.6 is at. Then it may go down. That time we may see some divergence. Yet we should be careful and attentive because the pair may reach even .9294 - .9330 strong resistance area.

nothing to say...its a full scope

RyuShin:
This could be another idea too I think. Depends on C and D, there would be a possibility for a cypher pattern too.

..i didnt see the second one

and time ,why dont you interrested about it?

paulselvan:
..i didnt see the second one and time ,why dont you interrested about it?

I'm sorry paul but what do you mean?

RyuShin:
I'm sorry paul but what do you mean?

do you never try time forecasting according Gann

@ryushin

on post #616 i saw bearish bat daily on eurgbp

on post #618 you see also Cypher CD leg on way

remains 75 pips ...well done

Files:

paulselvan:
do you never try time forecasting according Gann

I'm not fond of time on harmonic trading. I care time only when I draw N200 pattern. You can totally share your thoughts about time in the thread paul. The butterfly you drew on AUDUSD, did you care time when you drew it?

Hello,

Those thinging that market evolves in efficient or random way cant accept Gann,HP or Elliot waves...

Because Elliot,Gann and orthers market concept is behind "cyclique natural laws conduct the world",isnt it?

So when you agree HP...you can easily accept Gann Th : they are both in the same category

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is one of my first time forecasting..so be indulgent if it doesnt work.You need Gannzilla software for this study...

- I noticed on daily chart that nowadays USDCHF is in longterm uptrend canal ,near ST .

- Try to know if time is coming for a bouncing on the ST

- For this,I count from 1st Feb'13 very low, how many days are in every swing

- Enlighted these days on Ganzilla : red ones

- Find that they build up around isosceles triangle axes: According to Gann,swing days prefere triangle axes

- 33 days are counted from last 9th july very high to today 10th aug

- On the Square of Nine, you can see 34.35 and 36 are near one of the axe; they also represent the next 12th,13th and 14th aug

Conclusion :

* usdchf not yet reached the swing low from last 9th july;

* it may on next 12th to 14th

* from here a new swing high should throw the cross

* as you can see a deep crab is on way between RT/ST canal

* if C and deep crab are confirmed one can predict when D should be !

* Fantastic when mastering these concepts

Files:
pic1.png  24 kb
pic2.png  41 kb
pic3.png  227 kb
pic4.png  37 kb
pic4_1.png  37 kb