Harmonic Analysis - page 77

RyuShin:
Is that really AUDNZD? It's weird cuz the chart looks different from my chart.

If you tried to tell me that this pattern isnt a gartley ...

irad:
Hi paulselvan,

your analysis seems to be good, but I have no idea which pair you are talking about since it's not written anywhere, please just write the pair and timeframe so we could look into those stuff you show here as well

BTW, what you showed here is basically price action analysis, and not harmonic patterns analysis.

,its audcad h4

Of course itsnt hp,but i request your experience in chartisme...could ,after a downtrend,this pattern have the same effect as in the theoretical one, where descending brodening wedge is formed after an uptrend..beause someone noted that there is bear cypher waiting

Files:
audcadh4_u.png  56 kb

paulselvan:
If you tried to tell me that this pattern isnt a gartley ...

No I didn't even try to tell you that is not a gartley pattern. Do you always see 161.8 CD inversion for gartley? I created fibonacci clusters. Seems fine.

Files:
audnzdh4_1.png  47 kb

paulselvan:
,its audcad h4 Of course itsnt hp,but i request your experience in chartisme...could ,after a downtrend,this pattern have the same effect as in the theoretical one, where descending brodening wedge is formed after an uptrend..beause someone noted that there is bear cypher waiting

That cypher is a TE cypher.

Files:
audcadh4.png  61 kb
audcadh4-2.png  60 kb

irad:
actually gbpjpy,eurjpy also have some minor bullish pattern on ltf, seems to bounce today or tomorrow sessions!

I know. We'll see what's gonna happen!

RyuShin:
No I didn't even try to tell you that is not a gartley pattern. Do you always see 161.8 CD inversion for gartley? I created fibonacci clusters. Seems fine.

Someone make me good remark : Gartley need equivalent ab=cd as foundation

..better waiting the BAT for shorting at XA=0.886XD where is also an eqv ab=cd

Files:
audnzdh4_n.png  52 kb

RyuShin:
That cypher is a TE cypher.

TE Cypher ?

paulselvan:
Someone make me good remark : Gartley need equivalent ab=cd as foundation ..better waiting the BAT for shorting at XA=0.886XD where is also an eqv ab=cd

Yes but not always as you know. Pics below for example.

Files:
usdjpyh4.png  65 kb
nzdusdh4.png  83 kb

paulselvan:
TE Cypher ?

Trade Empowered (Trading Strategies | Day Trading | Trading Education) Cypher.

at first in ZUP it was applied the first pattern (wrong). Now the second picture is applied. The pattern is designated as new cуpher

Files: