Harmonic Analysis - page 224

Hi, im new to harmonic trading, hope to learn a lot here, still reading stuff, since this Forum has a lot to read for harmonic patterns

Here a forming Bullish Butterfly @ AUD/NZD M15 :

(Hope im doing it right)

Files:
bullishbf.png  57 kb

Hello, theory teaches that the point C must always be lower than the point A. In addition, I find it to be a BAT Pattern with PRZ at the point D. We ask opinion to others.

Slow Moe:
Hi, im new to harmonic trading, hope to learn a lot here, still reading stuff, since this Forum has a lot to read for harmonic patterns

(Hope im doing it right)

Hi Slow Moe,

First of all welcome to this forum, hope that you will be happy here and helped as you would like to to learn more from theses pattern,

Regarding your AUD/NZD trade, I will be strongly looking for long too, but your pattern could not be a butterfly, the butterfly needs a 78.6% B retracement at least and we have only 50% on your pic, so we will look for a BAT there, which could work in a lower area arround the 88.6% retracement of XA. For the C point it could not brake the A, but on H1 TF we didn't have any closed above so for me this is still valid. The pattern is still valid right now we have a pullback back to B, and we will look at it if it reach our PRZ. Hope that helps, do not hesitate to ask anything if it is not clear. Here a pic :

I also dra a Gartley pattern with a completion a little bit lower on the 127 extention of AB leg (The purple one)

Best Regards

Files:
audnzdh1.png  30 kb

Hi guys,

Here some nice opportunities that I do see on NZDUSD and GBPUSD if reached....

regards

Files:
gbpusdh1.png  30 kb
nzdusdh1.png  31 kb

poruchik:

Hi poruchik,

Could you please give us more info on this drawn pattern... I never saw a pattern like this. For me it's a bat or even a gartley as I posted answering to Slow Moe. Seems that you entered on the 1.41 extension of AB...

Thank you in advance

Regards

abdelaziz46:
Hi poruchik,

Could you please give us more info on this drawn pattern... I never saw a pattern like this. For me it's a bat or even a gartley as I posted answering to Slow Moe. Seems that you entered on the 1.41 extension of AB...

Thank you in advance

Regards

Hi again,

Reading your pic, I saw the A butterfly, and a friend explain me that it is like a mirror butterfly, but even for this one I don't see the 78.6% retracement needed for the butterfly,,, Do you only use your indicator to enter the trades or do you confirm them manually? Please see the pic attached...

regards

Files:
audnzdmb.png  26 kb

Slow Moe:

(Hope im doing it right)

Slow Moe, everybody starts somewhere / sometime as a newbie, NOP.

Welcome here, and lets learn together!

Concerning the pattern you have there might be several concerns, the biggest one, it does not match the pattern criteria obviously in the requirement of C being below A for a butterfly. There are patterns allowing C above A called shark and cypher, but definitely none of the traditional ones.

If you are a newbie, I strongly suggest you to start the whole thing with AB=CD patterns first, when you feel great about those, hopefully soon you can get to gartleys and bats, and when you feel great with those, can pick any of the rest, but take first things first.

Any help needed, plz let us know.

Would you need references to read or check, there are the Carney's books as a minimum, or there is a site having good refernce to the basics as well:

Market Patterns & Trading Strategies - Research & Analysis

you might search there.

Good luck!

dan50:
Hello, theory teaches that the point C must always be lower than the point A. In addition, I find it to be a BAT Pattern with PRZ at the point D. We ask opinion to others.

dan50, the statement is right about point C position, but I do not see your bat either, due to just what you stated. I have seen a lot of patterns working fine exceeding C above 88.6 XA (even up to a double top or bottom!), but do not expect a bat with C above A, so I am not sure what you mean there...

please explain! ...and well, it might be just the double top (DT) I was just referring to, working out fine most of the times, I do not know.

Tnx.

abdelaziz46:
Hi guys,

Here some nice opportunities that I do see on NZDUSD and GBPUSD if reached....

regards

Looks great, please do post the outcome when we are there, with conclusions we can all learn from!

Tnx!

Reason: