Harmonic Analysis - page 226

lobogabor:
AudCad today it is full with bears

ABCD-Crab-Wolfe wave but it is Friday as usual that is full with news, so I better skip this

I would say perfect AB = CD!

lobogabor:
AudCad today it is full with bears

ABCD-Crab-Wolfe wave but it is Friday as usual that is full with news, so I better skip this

and on this one so far 70 pips move, very nice

Files:

lobogabor:
NZDUSD m15 potential bull bat, M5 abcd and butterfly

6 pips loss

EurGbp

M5 crab, M5 3drive

H4 ABCD-Bat-Wolfe wave

or another way to look at it, now very likely BAMM process will start and a move to one of the likely PRZs

and in the bigger picture there are bull bats potentially developing on the weekly chart

Files:

AudCad daily bear butterfly, bat and Wolfe wave potentials

Currently a bear butterfly is in action. The price would need to break above the B level of the emerging bat and BAMM process could start to the PRZ of the bat

The weekly view:

Thanks a lot for pointing me to the right direction. I have some ebooks, that i will read (S. M. Carney - Harmonic Trading 1 & 2), before i start posting again here. Hope the books are ok ?

Will watch and learn from here as well, since you guys are awesome !!!

EurChf H4 bull abcd-gartley and Wwave

Files:

Slow Moe:
Thanks a lot for pointing me to the right direction. I have some ebooks, that i will read (S. M. Carney - Harmonic Trading 1 & 2), before i start posting again here. Hope the books are ok ? Will watch and learn from here as well, since you guys are awesome !!!

The books are all good, I personally find it hard to read Carney, but that is one of the basics, so must read.

dan50:

Comments?

By the book this bat got invalidated since it went back to the level of A of the potential bat and made a double bottom (DB).

here is a bigger potential bat I am looking at

or we can look at it from small dragon/big dragon point of view:

UsdChf has good chances for the bulls

W1 strong support zone with and ABCD and Ww

and also on lower time frames bull HPs are completing or completed

We are definitely in the PRZ of several HTF HP patterns

Reason: