Harmonic Analysis - page 231

UsdJpy H1 bull bat/abcd/ww

Files:

The pattern is BULLISH no BEAR. Sorry!!

lobogabor:
MT4:

I use korharmonics 6.13 and different zups, mostly V135 and 135next2.

Also I use one called GA1_Search_patterns_vX-x is 6-7-8 whatever

MT5 I use the HWAFM indi, and that is the last old version, hard to set up, and will work only until MT5 has a major change, but till then it is realy wonderful, MTF indi.

Would you tell me what you exactly like or dislike, I could probably help you out with settings.

Till then here is a link what others were interested about settings:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183127/page145

or some other tips google ZUP stup or setting, or contact poruchick on the forum, he is really knowledgeable about this kinda things - amongst other things as well!

Let me know!

Tnx.

P.s.: you might not be asking about the harmonic indi set up, but I am using some stuff from supply/demand theory (Alfonso Moreno/S. Seiden), or squeeze/break methods (J. Carter) as well as proper trending (E. Ponsi/Hector trader)..

so I do not know based on your question what exactly caught your attention there. Let me know that.

Thanks for answer.

I like the clean look of your charts.

What about the zones you have in some chars, are they prz ? Do you draw them yourself ?

About kor, I have the 6.7.13 but i don't get, how the patterns are drawn. I had one mini pattern (was a butterfly on M1, and only in the last few candles)

Rest is only EnhOne2One stuff showing up. No real pattern seen till now.

Found some settings for zup, and now it is getting more the way i like. Im on the latest MT4, and use zup 145 atm.

Sorry for beeing not clear enough what i want to know...

paulselvan:
hi abdel ,lobo do you learn something from Mr.Pip(s method and post an example

I was more in Alf and Seiden, but basically the same, just who combines what...trend/time frames/HPs if any. Definitely it gives an extra to whatever you do, and some who really got into it will say forget about the rest. It is rather like trading naked.

Slow Moe:
Thanks for answer.

I like the clean look of your charts.

What about the zones you have in some chars, are they prz ? Do you draw them yourself ?

About kor, I have the 6.7.13 but i don't get, how the patterns are drawn. I had one mini pattern (was a butterfly on M1, and only in the last few candles)

Rest is only EnhOne2One stuff showing up. No real pattern seen till now.

Found some settings for zup, and now it is getting more the way i like. Im on the latest MT4, and use zup 145 atm.

Sorry for beeing not clear enough what i want to know...

I will check on 145 atm, I have not seen it yet, tnx.

The zones are supply and demand zones indis, one I like most II_SupDem v2 from insanity industries site or sthg like that.. in the new MT4 might need to remove the dotes from the variable names to have the source OK again...

this one is MTF so you can select your HTF and run it on your entry LTF as well.

Also you might want to visit Alfonso Moreno

Supply and demand in a nutshell by Alfonso Moreno @ Forex Factory

he is providing his versions, template and training on this topic. Really good, and also can be paired with HPs or used as he describes.

Also you might find SupDem indi (not MTF and no source code), as well as

SS_SupportResistance_v04 providing about the same as supdem, but a bit more noisy with the text.

About KorHarmonics indi you might check the pdf available for it for settings, definitely in the parameter sections you can set it up what you want it to show. That was one of the first ones I started to use, and as I remember it has some unique features too, like storing even sharing pics of the HP found, exist a radar screen for showing different TF upcoming or completing HPs as well as a separate EA to run with this indi, so it is definitely also a good quality stuff.

Has less patterns than ZUP for sure, but pretty accurate as well, and also might turn on the textEmerging patterns parameter, and set the percentage lower than the basic 0.7...play with it...want to test your settings here is a pic for that, what it shows me currently on AudUsd:

Here I turned on the emerging pattern stuff and set perc to 0.4, other than that I think it is with factory settings.

And here it is when mixed with ZUP and GA search harmonic indis..

Pls also check thread about additional settings of ZUP you might find some common Q&A:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page360

Good luck!

P.s.: I found the new ZUP developments, thank you! it is really getting there, nice, even I will have to look for turning off some stuff .

More options, more confusion. Have to train your eyes, or remove the extras, not to show everithing, or at least remove the dark matter, most part of the universe :

There is something new to learn and practice with it i see it for sure...did you gaing any experience yet as what means what on the left side for example?

Hi,

Possibility a little bit lower on AUDUSD completion of a bullisg bat on the daily support and in a valid demand zone...

Regards

Files:
audusdh11.png  37 kb

lobogabor:

There is something new to learn and practice with it i see it for sure...did you gaing any experience yet as what means what on the left side for example?

Found this on onix-trade :

First column shows the number of the bar, which is the point D pattern.

Second column displays the parameters of the zigzag , which was found by the appropriate pattern.

Third column displays numbers separated by a dash (-). Each number corresponds to a certain tolerance retracement. For five-point patterns displayed four digits. first digit retracements XD, second - XB, third - AC and fourth - BD. Each digit can be one of four numbers: 0, 1, 2 and 3. If there is a number 0, it means that for a given parameter set retracement tolerance ExtDeltaGartleyPRZ - special additional clearance. If the number 1, it means that for a given parameter set retracement tolerance ExtDelta - tolerance for building patterns Pesavento If there is a number 2, this means that part of the tolerance specified in the parameter retracement ExtDeltaGartley - tolerance for the search of patterns Gartley If there is a number 3, which means that part of the retracement is not found appropriate FIBA. And in the name of the pattern in square brackets in this position will stand retracement asterisk. For AB = CD pattern in the first and second positions will be dashes. For Dragon pattern in the first and fourth positions will stand dash.

Fourth column is pattern name, retracement values ​​in square brackets.

EurAud some bear opportunity on H1

Files:

I have missed 10 mods, unbilieable how fast these guys are working and adding new features and patterns.

Too bad there I do not see a Wolfe wave yet - at least I bilieve I do not.

Thanks for your explanation!!

2301 post expired by time .. now should look for new entry.

Reason: