Harmonic Analysis - page 218

AUDCAD H4 potential bull gartley emerging, currently on CD leg fighting with the B level

Based on HTF trend will be a counter trade in a downtrend, when completes.

Files:

GbpJpy D1 bull shark in the possible attack zone, still has room to the downside before biting.

Files:

CadChf D1 potential bull Bat in the zone...

Files:

hi Lobo,does ryushin desert his topic ?

paulselvan:
hi Lobo,does ryushin desert his topic ?

I really do not know, I hope not!

One of the best I do know in harmonics.

Lobo,

On another forum you wrote" I just wanted to learn from what might happen when two HTF zones are together"

..good idea... ...

on your gbpjpy posted on week-end there are a bear cypher combined with bull shark..both worked

In the same way the last shark leg may easily become abcd reciproc !

i like this thread because ryusgin was an expert on this kind of kaleidoscopic..also your multi-timeframe charts

Files:
to_lobo.png  16 kb

paulselvan:
Lobo,

On another forum you wrote" I just wanted to learn from what might happen when two HTF zones are together"

..good idea... ...

on your gbpjpy posted on week-end there are a bear cypher combined with bull shark..both worked

In the same way the last shark leg may easily become abcd reciproc !

i like this thread because ryusgin was an expert on this kind of kaleidoscopic..also your multi-timeframe charts

Yes the 1st 2 HPs worked. How did you draw this nice schematic?

AudUsd potential bear bat on M15

Files:

lobo,

On your charts we can see many hps following one another one or mixed in ..For a long time ,youre trading in this manner,arent you?

Can you quote which hp can follow another one when both have common leg

----

correction in paintshop

Files:
to_lobo_1.png  17 kb

can you just give a hint what correction in PS means? I thought you just turned off colors on MT4 foreground, or background...or whatever..

Looks definitely very illustrative.

Unfortunately I do not have an answer what follows what, however I have a couple years into it.

I have seen plenty of cases when one has a shark or cypher, when other would have a bat or gartley at the same PRZ and basically the same X-D..., also the shark lives together with the 5-0 as we know from Carney... Many times as well in the right triangle of a bigger pattern I have seen a butterfly or a crab, very common and those work out usually well, but I have no data to prove it . This last event I usually use for verifying and fine tuning the prz.

Also what I have noticed more often than not previous harmonic swing points XABCD are almost graved in stone for the HPs following it. Ryu said, he has never noticed such, or maybe he just said he never considered it to be relevant in his decision making.

Reason: