ASCTrend system - page 38

And I want to re-mind that there is Fisher_exit indicator (created by Kalenzo). This Fishe_exit uses Fisher_v1 created by Igorad.

We are not using this Fisher_exit for M30 timeframe.

Files:

newdigital:
And I want to re-mind that there is Fisher_exit indicator (created by Kalenzo). This Fishe_exit uses Fisher_v1 created by Igorad. We are not using this Fisher_exit for M30 timeframe.

And I modified this Fisher_exit to work with AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator (instead of Fisher_v1).

AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator is attached.

AbsoluteStrength_exit indicator is the exit on signal line crossing of AbsoluteStrength_v1 indicator.

AbsoluteStrength_exit_v1 is exit on more higher value of AbsoluteStrength_v1 (the same with Fisher_exit).

Settings:

Mode = 0; // 0-RSI method; 1-Stoch method

Length = 10; // Period

Smooth = 5; // Period of smoothing

Signal = 5; // Period of Signal Line

Price = 0; // Price mode : 0-Close,1-Open,2-High,3-Low,4-Median,5-Typical,6-Weighted

ModeMA = 3; // Mode of Moving Average

On the image attached you may see exit on more higher value (AbsoluteStrength_exit_v1) with default settings.

But we are not using that kind of exit for ASCTrading system M30 timeframe.

So that kind of exit just for information.

Hi ND,

could you please tell me (or direct to a post) about the significance of Blue and Red Level lines, see attachment

Files:

the pivots and S/R lines

Newdigital,

For "Pivot_ResSup" and "Fib Pivots", are they showing the right levels no matter where we live? Should we change something in their settings? What about Friday close?

I am in EST and my MetaTrader platform time is based on server in Russia as you know (6 hours ahead of us).

Thanks.

amin1000

european:
Hi ND, could you please tell me (or direct to a post) about the significance of Blue and Red Level lines, see attachment

It is ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 indicator.

It is written inside the code (in Russian):

"Drawing Pivot and Res/Supp according to Fibonacci Trader Journal Issue 6. Author is Modest (MT3) Rosh - converted only."

I always using it during the seveal months already. It drawing support/resistance lines and those lines are statical ones (the lines are not moving during the day). In most cases the price will be stoped near the line. It will be the other lines tomorrow (in different places on the chart).

amin1000:
Newdigital,

For "Pivot_ResSup" and "Fib Pivots", are they showing the right levels no matter where we live? Should we change something in their settings? What about Friday close?

I am in EST and my MetaTrader platform time is based on server in Russia as you know (6 hours ahead of us).

Thanks.

amin1000

I am not using Fibo for trading. It is just for orientation.

But you may use any Fibo indicator.

Indicator attached seems do not have this problem (it was fixed in some thread in this forum). So you may use attached indicator.

Files:

newdigital:
It is ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 indicator.

It is written inside the code (in Russian):

"Drawing Pivot and Res/Supp according to Fibonacci Trader Journal Issue 6. Author is Modest (MT3) Rosh - converted only."

I always using it during the seveal months already. It drawing support/resistance lines and those lines are statical ones (the lines are not moving during the day). In most cases the price will be stoped near the line. It will be the other lines tomorrow (in different places on the chart).

And I do not use support/resistance indicators which are having the same value during the whole day. Just ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 indicator only.

This indicator I used in Maksigen Trading system (see image): all the lines are drawing by indicators and almost all lines are dynamical ones (moving all the time). The only statical lines are blue/red lines of ^Pivot_ResSup indicator.

When I tried to create this Maksigen system I used ^Pivot_ResSup indicator and I can not trade without this indicator now.

Files:
maksigen.gif  33 kb

^Pivot_ResSup.mq4

newdigital:
And I do not use support/resistance indicators which are having the same value during the whole day. Just ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 indicator only.

This indicator I used in Maksigen Trading system (see image): all the lines are drawing by indicators and almost all lines are dynamical ones (moving all the time). The only statical lines are blue/red lines of ^Pivot_ResSup indicator.

When I tried to create this Maksigen system I used ^Pivot_ResSup indicator and I can not trade without this indicator now.

Thanks.

Does ^Pivot_ResSup.mq4 need time adjustment or it is fine?

And generally, is there any way to change the MetaTrader time to local time perhaps by an indicator or something?

amin1000

Hi ND,

i asked a question but you haven't answer it. i just wonder, what is the stop loss that you use when you get in to the market with this 30M TF?

Reason: