Fibonacci discussion

Hey

I am starting this thread because i have big interest to learn about fibonnaci and i might think other people out there is thinking the same. i have ordered some of the homestuddy package. i start up with lesson 6,7 and 10 i will tell if its a good course or not when i have studyed some more i will post some images when i have gained more knowledge.. I will also like to say to other out there dont hestiate to participate in this fibonnacci discussion..

http://www.forextips.com/

http://www.mtieurope.net/default.asp?i=2

I have ordered from mti europe

Sailor

If anyone have MTI 4 pass generator

He is still reading. The book is very fat.

LOL i will soon post some more i have been quit busy and also having a water damage in my kitchen

hey there i im ready to post a thread this weekend but i am interested in if there is any here trading fibonnaci levels ?

sailor

sailor:
hey there i im ready to post a thread this weekend but i am interested in if there is any here trading fibonnaci levels ? sailor

We were waiting for you. We have some indicators in download area and will be able to trade after you will post everything.

Need to know how to do it.

Hey there

I am still studying this fib and im posting a chart with sterling.. Basicly fibonnaci levels are potential hidden levels of support and resistans. In a priceswing (big swings ) we have a abcd an inside those big swings there is small abcds.

so if first trying to figure where the first ab is found 1 should stretch the fibs and then think where it will retrace to good area to enter is on a 61.8 or 78.6 fib level. so hmm why enter at those 2 levels, is if the trade wont work out the loss might not be big if for example entering on a 38.2 level. this was the retracement levels then we have extensions levels its here we project a posible D extension target. Hope these have helped with some clusters on how to use the fibs my english is bad so if any questions ill try as i can to answer.

Sailor

Im gonna use this weekend to build up some charts and then save as template :-)

Files:
sterling.gif  33 kb

hi all,

i am trying to pick up fibonacci levels to predict likely price targets. I ahev realized that of the levels available 38.2 % retracement and 168.2 % ( upon the next rise) seem to be most likely reversal levels .

Any comments?

mysteriousgia:
hi all,

i am trying to pick up fibonacci levels to predict likely price targets. I ahev realized that of the levels available 38.2 % retracement and 168.2 % ( upon the next rise) seem to be most likely reversal levels .

Any comments?

It should be 23.6%; 38.2%; 50%; 61.8% and in some cases 76.4%.

It means 38.2 and 61.8%

We have some good indicators here.

So we may prove everything by practically.

I did not study this Fibonacci especially but these lines look like support & resistance lines. When the price was passed some resistance line so this resistance line is becoming the support one. So the price may be stucked within two lines for example.

Files:
fibo_1.gif  24 kb
fibo1_1.gif  19 kb

It means that these levels are the targets for Stop Loss and Profit levels. But very interesting question: what is the probability that the price to cross over the line without stop loss? How to estimate the most probable movement direction using this Fibo level?

I think Sailor will know because he is studying something.

What do u mean cross the line without stop loss ?

Sailor

Reason: