Harmonic Analysis - page 270

just so everyone is responsible for their own targoviya.No good to see different opinions!

RyuShin:
There's a bullish cypher on the pair.

There is also nothing changed on my previous evaluation:

Chart USDCHF, H4, 2014.04.13 22:03 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

I.e. EurUsd is supposed to decline?

geonai:
just so everyone is responsible for their own targoviya.No good to see different opinions!

Yes, really everybody is their own master of their fate, responsible for their own action. Opinions I think will be most of the time different.

The price waves are going up and down all the times, there are winners and losers on the ups and downs as well.

Try to stay on the winning side! . Always place a stop, so tomorrow could come back and have a chance!

Files:
666.png  58 kb

geonai:

No, I do not think it matches my variant, however I do see some elements the same.

Please check the posts above, about EurUsd what I have...or what I identified so far on EurUsd as potetntial.

Is it the same picture posted twice, or is there a difference?

In my views all harmonics are pointing down on eurusd other than the future HTF gartley/bat emerging.

I do not know, could turn on all kind of indicators, but I want to challenge myself not to do so, so I cannot say more than in previous posts.

RyuShin:
There's a bullish cypher on the pair.

Ryu your zone is too wide for my taste/risk appetite..how did you come to that?

...or not really, sorry probably mine is 10 pips lower, I thought was more significant, however when losing it, it is significant, anyway looked bigger.

Target-post2677

sorry-prevadacha not very accurate although Google

geonai:
sorry-prevadacha not very accurate although Google

It is, just I suggest you to recheck in one or 2 ways:

- look at the translation, if you see still familiar words other than Mac Donalds or Coca Cola, rather looking like "prevadacha" like your own language, it is something wrong with the input spelling, wording or grammar...

- Take the translated sentence and put it back again into the translator from the other language to your own..if it is still OK, you are almost perfect! This 2nd one is more time consuming / less effective than the 1st one, but also works.

Whatever you do and how much it costs, it is the business you are in, do it, or leave it! More energy to learn, or gain money? Hey this is the business. Be smart or smarter, reduce the effort and losses, increase the profit. This is what it is all about..as any business.

Concerning EurUsd I still expect a pullback down, followed by a higher time frame completion of a bear pattern higher. That is my view.

Plz check previous posts about my setups on EurUsd and comment where you think it should be different, and why.

-My concerns are razvitiego this schedule-if properly drawn

Files:
ttt.png  55 kb
Reason: