Harmonic Analysis - page 330

bubbadirect:
Hopefully everyone can see this

Of course we went lower. But this could be the start of a BULLISH setups for EURO? Maybe? Maybe not, as I still have unfilled targets down to 2240ish and 2120ish. Anyway, here is a 4 hour and daily chart

Hi everyone, great thread! Sorry for the dumb question but which indicator or pattern recognition software would you recommend for harmonic trading? Thanks

SYKEMAKAVELI:
Hi everyone, great thread! Sorry for the dumb question but which indicator or pattern recognition software would you recommend for harmonic trading? Thanks

There are many. I think you should know what kind of harmonic indicator or harmonic pattern recognition software you're looking for. If you are looking for free stuff, try out ZUP indicator. If you're looking for commercial stuff, try out Constellation.

As for me, I used to use ZUP indicator but I stopped using it and stopped using any indicator because I wanted to have more accurate and strategical method.

I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by the thread. The thread has gained over 100,000 views. This is a kind of achievement for me. I've never gotten this kind of achievement. I can't come by and share my trading and thoughts as often as before since I have a job but I try to share as much as and as often as possible. I'll try to keep the thread alive as long as possible.

Again, thank you!

SYKEMAKAVELI:

Not a dumb question, rather typical, I might have started several years ago like that... but why do not you take the effort / initiative if you are interested?

No drive, no effort, or simply not really interested lol?

Maybe check this out...as a collection for similar questions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

And before you ask the next question of yours, which will be again not dumb, but typical:

Read the books of Carney (vol.1 and vol 2.) for harmonic trading, and also you might get some quick lead into harmonics here:

Market Geometry & Harmonic Patterns

Sorry for sounding a bit harsh, but you look like not even started to develop any interest yet, since asking just kinda question with no direction even thought of....

It is not the holy grail, just like anything else isnt, that you not able to master, so will be a lot of work, and a lot of learning...

As a reflection to Ryushin suggestion, there is one in between automatic harmonic pattern recognition, and fully manual one, free and the advantage is, you select the major harmonic legs, and it will confirm your selection until you learn all by heart:

snorm harmonics v2 (snorm_harmonics_-_v2) as soon as you select X-A-B-C-D points, enable dynamic mode in indi parameters and it starts verifying your selected harmonic pattern...

Also for MT5 platform exist a multi timeframe tool, called HWAFM tool (also listed on the first link I attached here)... just for classical HP patterns, I personally like it a lot, but will none of these spare you from learning the specifications for exact identification of entries, or you will need other techniques for entry, which are working for you.

In any case I suggest to test the indi you select, as well as your knowledge and approach in MT4 menu: View/Strategy tester (Ctrl+R)

with the free EA available, named: SimpleFXTester_v2, in single or multi timeframe setting / environment in the test, depending on your plan. Do Test it faster, easier and without any risk, before you commit.

Good luck.

GBPAUD Bearish SHS and a completion of a Cypher after.

Files:
gbpaudh4.png  33 kb

adonis23:
GBPAUD Bearish SHS and a completion of a Cypher after.

A bullish bat added.

Files:
gbpaudh4_1.png  35 kb

GBPAUD, pair with the highest ATR, real fast mover too, didnt catch it today, but there always is another day.

Thanks for the ideas.

EURGBP Bearish bat.

Files:
eurgbph4.png  35 kb

EURUSD - Potential bullish cypher, gartley and ABCD.

USDCHF - Potential bearish cypher, gartley and ABCD.

Files:
eurusdh4.png  61 kb
usdchfh4.png  51 kb
Reason: