Harmonic Analysis - page 272

lobogabor:
Exactly 14 pips - spread. Tnx.

Did not trade however in my theory it was a super case:

Daily demand within the weekly demand area, withing some 10-20 pips for the PRZ to the daily zone top... if you look left on H4 there was the last small wave where the XA shot up. So really it ws a super strong one.

Why I did not draw that zone was not a zone one would consider as I understand the rules for that, but I might be dead wrong...that one contained the prz in it, so there was a lot of safety to take this...but well I did not.

In my theory it would not be super. It would be unreasonable, untradable and risky. Here's why, weekly and daily supply and demand zone is huge on lower time frames. If I trade 4H based on weekly and daily supply and demand, it would not make any sense because RR would be catastrophic. If I concentrated on trading supply and demand, I'd find supply and demand on time frame I use. In short, find supply and demand on 4h, use it only on 4h, find supply and demand on daily, use it only on daily. Find supply and demand on weekly chart, use it only on weekly. Would I trade 4h supply and demand on weekly? HELL NO. Below you see a pic of what I might do on 4h.

Files:
usdchfh4_3.png  45 kb

RyuShin:
In my theory it would not be super. It would be unreasonable, untradable and risky. Here's why, weekly and daily supply and demand zone is huge on lower time frames. If I trade 4H based on weekly and daily supply and demand, it would not make any sense because RR would be catastrophic. If I concentrated on trading supply and demand, I'd find supply and demand on time frame I use. In short, find supply and demand on 4h, use it only on 4h, find supply and demand on daily, use it only on daily. Find supply and demand on weekly chart, use it only on weekly. Would I trade 4h supply and demand on weekly? HELL NO. Below you see a pic of what I might do on 4h.

Probably misunderstood, but does not matter, I see it working nicely, and definitely not for increasing my risk .

Must be something misunderstood. I do not suggest you to try it anyway, since it is different from what you are doing. All it is narrowing down zones, where you have increasing chances.

Some look at HTF sup/res or name it.

EurAud I posted earlier just got in a zone...smaller scale, H1 demand within H4 demand...

maybe not much especially in a nice bearish daily trend, but lets see if deserves a bounce or breaks easyly.

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.14 21:19 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Might one say it is not right, I am testing it.

Yes, that is right the H4 zone is wide, and now in H4 we shall see wheather holds or breaks.

lobogabor:
EurAud I posted earlier just got in a zone...smaller scale, H1 demand within H4 demand...

maybe not much especially in a nice bearish daily trend, but lets see if deserves a bounce or breaks easyly.

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.14 21:19 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

Might one say it is not right, I am testing it.

Yes, that is right the H4 zone is wide, and now in H4 we shall see wheather holds or breaks.

So it went so far...the nested zones at least had a bounce of 40-50 pips.. of course the daily gartley and abcd completion also could be a confluence

Chart EURAUD, H1, 2014.04.15 08:52 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

All I was saying I keep seeing it happening, so I consider it as an odd enhancer (for myself).

These nested zones I might consider as MTF DB/DTs as well, which are generally traded by many traders.

-I do not know how you do it but it gets to you, please tell me the difference.

Files:
audnzd-m15-.png  56 kb

everything you do is obtained.why there is a difference.

geonai:
-I do not know how you do it but it gets to you, please tell me the difference.

What is the question? Looks good to me, nice, maybe worth to look at it on different time frames?

Chart AUDNZD, H4, 2014.04.15 10:46 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

or select entry with a confirmation?

Definitely a lot of harmonics are telling to look for a short

Chart AUDNZD, H4, 2014.04.15 11:10 UTC, HF Markets Ltd, MetaTrader 4, Demo - MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

And posted earlier, there is a potential 3 drive higher as well, so how we pick the entry is the next question really.

-it is properly constructed?How far will a correction.will ever learn and I thank

Files:
Reason: