profitability 43! - page 5

So can I:

SK. писал (а):
delyus:

SK,

i have great respect for you and i've read all the articles on the forum. the number of EAs i've tested probably exceeds 3000. i want you to modify the laki for instance, and if the tester and demo coincide, why not just put it on micro-real at least?)

And there is no mechanistic (no-action) way to trade on small-medium targets. Theoretically this method leads to a slow but steady drain on the spread (which means an average of 2000 pips lost per 1000 trades, at 2p=spread per trade).

i'm a trader for 5 years now. i'm also skeptical about pips and i know all the theory, practice and realities of trading. i trade at least on daily basis, from medium term to long term. but the EA is phenomenal, at least as a demo toy. and then, if everything is not so bad and there is an interbank, DTs should not theoretically be against it)

The three brave ones are taking their time commenting) Ow... Well, finally give me an opinion. I'm hooked, I'm intrigued... ( Delyus is sharp.)

<br/ translate="no">
No words )) It's a GRAAL for sure!

Figar0:
Three brave ones are taking their time commenting) Ow... Get your opinion out there. I'm hooked, I'm intrigued... "Delyus" is so bold...)

Who promised comments? Money likes silence :)

The only thing I can say is that it's really Lucky, which has been straightened by many people :)

goldtrader:
Figar0:
Three brave ones don't seem to be in a hurry to comment) Aw... Get your opinion out there. I got hooked, I got intrigued... "Delyus" is so bold...)

The only thing I can say is that it's really Lucky, which has been straightened out before :)

What the hell is Lucky, if you can, please drop me a line at ssd@dp.ukrtel.net. Interesting to see the code that is causing so much noise.

Sart:
Goldtrader:
Figar0:
Three brave ones don't seem to be in a hurry to comment) Aw... Get your opinion out there. I got hooked, I got intrigued... "Delyus" is so bold...)

The only thing I can say is that it's really Lucky, which has been straightened out before :)

What the hell is Lucky, if you can, can you drop me a line at ssd@dp.ukrtel.net? Interesting to see the code that is causing so much noise.

It's in CodeBase.

Figar0:

There's one in CodeBase.

goldtrader:
Figar0:

OK, count the money in silence) But post or send (figaro#mail.ru) at least the state... Satisfy curiosity.

Figar0:
Goldtrader:
Figar0:
Three brave ones aren't in a hurry to comment) Aw... Well, put your opinion out there. Got hooked, intrigued... "Delyus" is so bold...)

The only thing I can say is that it really is Lucky, which has not been straightened out by anyone else :)

OK, count your money in silence) But post or send (figaro#mail.ru) at least a steit... Satisfy curiosity.

I will not send the state. In seven years it weighs 63 meg.

Just pictures. First one is from 2000-2007 with no optimisation at all.

And second picture. Separately 2007

Third picture 2006

Reason: