Mobile trading is good or bad.

I think Mobile trading is good because when you start mobile trading then you can feel good and you can start over trading. You know we should stay with Forex market more hour. So what are you thinking about it please share with us?

Don't know about others but I use mobile platforms (iPad) mostly to check my positions and to see how the trade is progressing or any of the pending orders have been triggered. I seldom trade from a mobile platform. But for some, the temptation to trade from a mobile device can be a bit too hard to resist. I call it impulsive trading... which often leads to lot of losses.

It's good and really helpful, especially when we aren't at home. Trading by using mobile will be more comfortable than using PC. I also use Android to trade with Instaforex when i'm not at home.

jb1981:
Don't know about others but I use mobile platforms (iPad) mostly to check my positions and to see how the trade is progressing or any of the pending orders have been triggered. I seldom trade from a mobile platform. But for some, the temptation to trade from a mobile device can be a bit too hard to resist. I call it impulsive trading... which often leads to lot of losses.

Thanks for reply , I am also using iPad mini wifi edition, can you suggest me which app are helpful for me?

Just go to app store, switch to iPhone apps and you'll find the MT4 app.

I initiate a lot of my positions on my desktop, but then use my mobile app to monitor my positions when I’m away from my trading terminal. I trade with ThinkForex and use the MT4 app for my iPhone. They have a link on their website that takes you right to the app in iTunes.

When i have a trip i am using mobile platform for iphone - but only one thing is bad - EA doesn't work for iphone device ((

mobile trading is ok!! Usually i use it just to check on my trades and basic chartting, or maybe close a trade if needed, i noticed sometime its faster to execute on a mobile when i tried to do some scalping, but its not that easy, LOL but yeah, mobile can be helpful but i dont use it for major trading

MasterP:
When i have a trip i am using mobile platform for iphone - but only one thing is bad - EA doesn't work for iphone device ((

Yes, I am agree with your point. I also have iPhone device that’s cool and best device in this world and I am happy with mobile trading with this device. Mobile trading makes it easy to carry everywhere. Portability is very important in this world. Portability is something that cannot be ignored as it allows one to move from one place to another

Hello all!

The problem that I have run into with mobile trading is the reliability of the connection. I use an iPad and iPhone to check my positions, but I don’t feel comfortable relying on my cellular carrier to trade real money for me! Additionally, I used to have a bad habit of analyzing a chart after I’ve already got into a trade – and I find that it’s harder to objectively analyze a chart when I want markets to go in my favo

Good luck to everyone!

BB

UMOFX IB:
Mobile trading is an option from which traders can get benefit. It is not must in trading . If traders are not watching trades such a place where they are far from their PC. They can use mobile for this purpose.Although mobile trading had not all features as other terminals had , even than too it is good to monitor trading any time any where.

Yeah, you're right. Trading by mobile phone is more flexible and comfortable if we are not at home. We can monitor chart any time and any where. Although mobile trading had not all features as other terminals had, but it's very helpful.

Reason: