Harmonic Analysis - page 225

Files:
audnzdh1_1.png  74 kb

Hi Guys,

First move this morning worked out very well.... entry right on the 127 Extension of AB... A quick profit of 50pips at least. could have been made more...

Regarding the NZDUSD still constructing the last leg CD, but Im thinking of not taking it because of the down H4 Trend line which could be solidely broken... Will give you updates before tonight

Best Regards

Files:
gbpusdh11.png  34 kb

lobogabor:
dan50, the statement is right about point C position, but I do not see your bat either, due to just what you stated. I have seen a lot of patterns working fine exceeding C above 88.6 XA (even up to a double top or bottom!), but do not expect a bat with C above A, so I am not sure what you mean there...

please explain! ...and well, it might be just the double top (DT) I was just referring to, working out fine most of the times, I do not know.

Tnx.

I explained that the point C must not be above A, and that the figure in question is not a butterfly but could be a Bat because the point C is 50% fibo of XA

dan50:
I explained that the point C must not be above A, and that the figure in question is not a butterfly but could be a Bat because the point C is 50% fibo of XA

Hi,

So that's right Like lobogabor said we see a lot of pattern working even if the C brakes the A, but typically in this case we don't have a higher Close above A so for me A is not violated and the pattern is still Valid... We will follow this case and see what happens there...

Regards

Hi,

here another interesting and possible opportuniy on EURUSD, in a uptrend.

A bullish Gartley.

Regards

Files:
eurusdh1.png  41 kb

Comments?

AudCad today it is full with bears

ABCD-Crab-Wolfe wave but it is Friday as usual that is full with news, so I better skip this

Files:

dan50:

Comments?

Hi dan50,

The B point didn't touch the 61.8% so should be tradable as a bat, even the entry on the 88.6% is safer and the level there seems better too... Like I said yesterday I will look only for longs on this pair because we are in a demand monthly zone... So longs should be safer. But doesn't mean that this bearish bat couldn't work...

Regards

Files:
audnzdh11.png  30 kb

dan50:

Comments?

Hi dan50, it is possible, but according to my fibs it is a bat and not a gartley. Check it out again. The level of PRZ is looking good.

I have just seen the previous comment, so it was just a repetition.

Files:

NZDUSD m15 potential bull bat, M5 abcd and butterfly

Files: