Harmonic Analysis - page 232

Hi,

AUDUDS Bullish Bat worked out perfectly...

Both Tp's taken...

Regards

Files:
audusdm15.png  37 kb

Not very nice to see, but could be effective

dan50:

Not very nice to see, but could be effective

I just got late with setting it up probably bat+abcd on M30

e:08953 sl 08932 p above 090

looks like a strong case, a lot of bulls coming in a LTF as well and we are withing H4 support has a good chance in my opinion, other pending order placed with same sl 4 pips higher on M5 fresh supply level.

Files:

At this very moment order is entered with long 0.8952 SL 0.8927 TP1 0.8988 TP2 0.9011

thanks in advance.

Hi,

Another beatiful opportunity on AUDUSD... Dan50, I do recommend u taking some other Profit before 0.8990, because the level seems very very strong on my opinion. Short @ 0.8990, SL 15 pips. Tp1 will try to make 40pips to the A point of the pattern and Tp2 will trail it, We are in a HTF downtrend so wanna sell sell sell Only.

regards

Files:
audusdm1515.png  46 kb

Hi,

The EURUSD trade posted some days ago seems working weel for now + 20pips.... Will update it when it finish...

Regards

Files:
eurusdh44.png  33 kb

oh man, I have seen it coming, just did not take out one bird from the bush and secure the rest...

Files:

Maybe yesterday we were wrong to take the TF1H. Note TF4H on the BAT BEAR (in favor of trend) that three times rejected the price. At this time we are on an AB = CD that has already rejected the price of about 30 pips. I have not had time to take advantage of the location. But I think that would go down again until at 0.8820/30 area

Similar situation is found on NZDUSD. After undergoing the retracement to the marked-profit, is now in the PRZ, where I expect the reverse.

Reason: