Files:

lobogabor:
GbpUsd M15 bear butterfly and wolfe wave before EU open

and then around 60 pips later :

and on the way back 30-40 pips.

Beautiful, isn't it?

Files:

@lobo

did you trade all your analyses?if yes why dont you post them again with p/l results

paulselvan:
@lobo

did you trade all your analyses?if yes why dont you post them again with p/l results

Just verifying, so I did not take these not even on demo, but can check on paper from the beginning. This short is actual and positive gbpusd right now, around the same level as the first was in the morning with the bears.

But tell me if it is not beautiful!

Ahh PNL...currently 2 entries, one in +20 pips, the other in +10 still sitting in the bushes .

Could trade together live if you wanted to, NOP.

How are you doing paulselvan? Could share good prospects here from time-to time to learn together..really would be great!

Files:

Yes ,why not ?

Lets say following one and only one cross on a day

I have a rule in my plan, not to open more than 1 in a period - lets say a session- at a time... (actually my plan says within the same hour)

Do not have more than 3 trades open at a time...

I focus on majors, but I do want to see the other pairs to get an impression of the intentions...

of course indexes will show that too.

..."Yes, why not" ....what do you mean?

I propose to follow only one cross for full day and post all kind of analyse,on real time, on that only cross

If ypu accept ,please choose the cross and the trading date

GbpUsd M15 bear Bat at EU open

and an other possibility if price gets there bear bat on M30

Files:

paulselvan:
I propose to follow only one cross for full day and post all kind of analyse,on real time, on that only cross If ypu accept ,please choose the cross and the trading date

Hi paulselvan, would be really great, I wanted to try that for a long time.

A moving day like today or tomorrow would be great from early EU till mid US, on one of the low spread pairs, which show volatility that day, like today Aud,Nzd,Gbp are showing some willingness at least, but generally any if it is not sleeping on that day.

UsdJpy upcoming long opportunity

M15 bat, ABCD, 5-0, W wave

Files:
Reason: