Harmonic Analysis - page 215

abdelaziz46:
Hi,

The H4 opportunity seems really interesting with a beautiful RR...

Regards

We are still in the PRZ area, with an interesting week in the zone...patterns are just happening back-to back...corrections...

cypher-gartley-cypher ... it will come to an end sooner or later.

Files:
eurusd-1217.png  129 kb

Ryushin, I asked this question on an other site, but cannot really get any real answer or reference. I have seen you having a time expectation for the Navarro 200. Do you happen to have any other references to look for other time requirements or how to define those (unless using autocad to evaluate patterns...I do not think I want to go that far...).

Here are some tools I found, but I do not really know how to use these (any of these) well:

here are the standard MT4 indis like fibo time, and cycle lines, as well as the non-standard QTA indi and also I know there would be an option in ZUP indi to turn this function on...

Plz advise. Tnx.

Files:

lobogabor:
Ryushin, I asked this question on an other site, but cannot really get any real answer or reference. I have seen you having a time expectation for the Navarro 200. Do you happen to have any other references to look for other time requirements or how to define those (unless using autocad to evaluate patterns...I do not think I want to go that far...). Here are some tools I found, but I do not really know how to use these (any of these) well: here are the standard MT4 indis like fibo time, and cycle lines, as well as the non-standard QTA indi and also I know there would be an option in ZUP indi to turn this function on... Plz advise. Tnx.

I would care about time only for N200. I would not care about time for other patterns because I never found it related to patterns. You couldn't find real answer because not a lot of traders care about it. If there was a proven stat about time and pattern relation, you would've found in the internet by now. If you want to find some relationship between time and patterns, go ahead and study for it. You might end up discovering things that people have never found before.

Hi,

Next opportunity that I see on the EURGBP pair... Long Cypher

Regards

Files:
eurgbph4.png  50 kb

anyone spotted that GJ cypher on 1H chart?

I went through the definitions used for gartley of different sources, and found a few differences...

Any idea which ones work better?

the drawing was made on usdcad H1 at point C. X of the HP is from Dec 06 afternoon.

Here is a link of one source:

The ideal and tradeable Gartley pattern

lobogabor:
Ryushin, I asked this question on an other site, but cannot really get any real answer or reference. I have seen you having a time expectation for the Navarro 200. Do you happen to have any other references to look for other time requirements or how to define those (unless using autocad to evaluate patterns...I do not think I want to go that far...).

Here are some tools I found, but I do not really know how to use these (any of these) well:

here are the standard MT4 indis like fibo time, and cycle lines, as well as the non-standard QTA indi and also I know there would be an option in ZUP indi to turn this function on...

Plz advise. Tnx.

The only real

suggestion I can give

you is to read ALL MICHAEL

JENKINS' books if you want underst-

and Time and how to count it,good work and study a lot!

eurusd h1 cypher

Cypher @1.3735

Files:
eurusdh1.png  55 kb
eurusdh1_1.png  58 kb

Hi,

Good opportunity I think on AUDUSD Bearish Bat... The Daily support is broken.

Regards

Files:
audusdh1.png  21 kb

Some prospects to be checked.

Files:
jan2.jpg  352 kb
Reason: