EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 327

RekkeR:

Yeah, it's summer. You've had to go over the branches and over the beds... You must be sunburned, exhausted, gaunt to the envy and admiration, for the summer long term?

Stranger's got the jitters. He forgot which buy position he put the sell. He is salivating, he does not know how to explain the excitement, that lead to the changes without any additional stimulation at home.

Odiseif was carrying a bouquet to his wife from the sea, and he gave it to her, unable to resist the display of affection. Now he will send his wife a postcard from work.

I'm not married ......gyyyyyyyy .... I'm only 31 ....gyyyyyy...I'm young

odiseif:
i'm not married ......gyyyyyyyyyyy .... i'm only 31 ....gyyyyyyyyy... I got a little one.

Were you carrying a bouquet for your mum? You've got four kids due to go to third grade this year. A mug of water, soon in your old age, there won't be anyone to take it away.

All young.

A reversal is coming up on the Yen, but looking at the Pound, it still needs to go down a bit to 15475 (the average) and since these currencies mostly move in the same direction and only occasionally in different directions, I think it would be advisable to wait for the Pound. At the moment, it is too early to fear.

Vlad72:
A reversal up on the Yen is coming, but looking at the Pound, it still needs to go down a bit to 15475 (the average) and since these currencies mostly move in the same direction and only occasionally in different directions, I think it would be advisable to wait for the Pound. It is too early to be afraid at the moment.
It is much safer to wait for the "now" of the Euro, because on the daily timeframe we are either in the corrective wave B or in the second wave of the impulse. Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the coming months is child's play.

strangerr:
It is much safer to be afraid of the "now" Euro, because on the daily timeframe we are either in the corrective wave B, or in the second wave of the impulse. Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the coming months is child's play.

I don't care which wave it is, I got disappointed in them a long time ago. The price went down had to take out 30 pips. Now I am waiting for the reversal upwards (although it is possible to enter already), defined the initial target 12728.BUT I will wait for the reversal of the pound.

As for this statement ( Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the next few months), I strongly disagree, because I have stopped believing in forecasts and all sorts of waves - schmolls. The price may go lower than 1.1876, or it may not. That is why I prefer to keep up with the time and price. Not the other way round.

Vlad72:

I do not care which wave it is, I got disappointed in them a long time ago. The price went down, I had to take 30 pips. Now I am waiting for the reversal upwards (although you can enter already), defined the initial target 12728.BUT I will wait for the reversal of the pound.

As for this statement ( Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the next few months), I strongly disagree, because I have stopped believing in forecasts and all sorts of waves - shmolny. The price may go lower than 1.1876, or it may not. That is why I prefer to keep up with the time and price. Not the other way round.

I agree. Buy early today. My opinion.

NikT_58:
I agree. Bai is early today. My opinion.

Well, why is it early today? Maybe not, it all depends on the volatility in the market. Of course if we move like today all day it will be early tomorrow.

Vlad72:

I do not care which wave it is, I got disappointed in them a long time ago. The price went down, I had to take 30 pips. Now I am waiting for the reversal upwards (although you can enter already), defined the initial target 12728.BUT I will wait for the reversal of the pound.

As for this statement ( Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the next few months), I strongly disagree, because I have stopped believing in forecasts and all sorts of waves - schmolls. The price may go lower than 1.1876, or it may not. That is why I prefer to keep up with the time and price. Not the other way round.

If we try to catch such movements, we will lose the deposit.

Vlad72:

So why is it early today? Maybe not, it all depends on the volatility in the market. Of course if we move like today all day, tomorrow will also be early.
Buying is a different approach

Vlad72:

I don't care which wave it is, I got disappointed in them a long time ago. The price went down, I had to take 30 pips. Now I am waiting for the reversal upwards (although I may enter already), defined the initial target 12728.BUT I will wait for the reversal of the pound.

As for this statement ( Talking about any price below 1.1876 in the next few months), I strongly disagree, because I have stopped believing in forecasts and all sorts of waves - shmolny. The price may go lower than 1.1876, or it may not. That is why I prefer to keep up with the time and price. Not the other way round.

If there is no important news about the pound, it follows the euro with a lag, just for the piping...

Reason: