Harmonic Analysis - page 150

GBPUSD 4h - Potential bullish butterfly. Previous support within the PRZ.

Files:

Ryushin, do you think finally I could find a real rsi-bamm as Carney describes it on the smaller green gartley? Or is it just wishful thinking?

Maybe I should dig deeper into the smaller pattern tomorrow to see if it is really like he described.

....oh nooo..not even the first..rsi never went below 50 . Was just wishful...

Anyway looks like a real good opportunity.

Hey ryushin, do you know whom should I talk to concerning the parameters in the zup135all? I think there are mistakes..just to clarify...

I was looking tonight into the indi code and I think some min-max is not right for the two I was interested in (shark and "new"cypher).. I think... but I do not know. But if that is correct, then those few min-max fibs can be very wrong as far as I know.

Is it Poruchik, or Nen, or who?

Of course I could simply change it and test it to see, but I am far from being a programmer, so the whole trial and error would take 10x, plus I would rather fix it for once and for all providing these are really mistakes. I am not sure, but strongly suspect it.

lobogabor:
Ryushin, do you think finally I could find a real rsi-bamm as Carney describes it on the smaller green gartley? Or is it just wishful thinking?Maybe I should dig deeper into the smaller pattern tomorrow to see if it is really like he described.....oh nooo..not even the first..rsi never went below 50 . Was just wishful...Anyway looks like a real good opportunity.

I don't know lobo it's up to you. I don't study BAMM because to me it's vague. I'd rather look for a pattern. If you follow many pairs, you can find many patterns and many trading opportunities.

lobogabor:
Hey ryushin, do you know whom should I talk to concerning the parameters in the zup135all? I think there are mistakes..just to clarify...I was looking tonight into the indi code and I think some min-max is not right for the two I was interested in (shark and "new"cypher).. I think... but I do not know. But if that is correct, then those few min-max fibs can be very wrong as far as I know.Is it Poruchik, or Nen, or who?Of course I could simply change it and test it to see, but I am far from being a programmer, so the whole trial and error would take 10x, plus I would rather fix it for once and for all providing these are really mistakes. I am not sure, but strongly suspect it.

poruchik is the guy you should ask. Go to harmonic trading thread and ask him. I know 135ALL has some issues like you mentioned but it doesn't matter to me. If you want a more accurate ZUP, try 113wsv61.

USDCAD 4h - Potential bullish cypher and crab. D of those patterns could be C of a bearish gartley. We'll see.

Files:
usdcadh1.png  56 kb

GBPUSD 4h - Potential bearish cypher.

Files:
gbpusdh1_5.png  53 kb

Hello guys!

First off, really been enjoying the reading and the possible trades. ty

Question for everyone who wants to answer, what goes through your head before pressing sell/buy?

Like if you go through some steps;

- rsi or similar indicator needs to show divergence

- PRZ in mayor support/resistance

- no big news about to be announced

- do you wait for a retest of the area or do you take the trade at the first "bounce"

- some kind of checklist that you follow

sometimes I just found myself overly excited about finding a pattern so the thoughts in my head are just like - aaaah, a pattern better buy sell before it's gone! well, more or less.

Any mayor/minor secrets appriciated or just any thoughts about the subject.

schenkan:
Hello guys!First off, really been enjoying the reading and the possible trades. ty Question for everyone who wants to answer, what goes through your head before pressing sell/buy?Like if you go through some steps; - rsi or similar indicator needs to show divergence- PRZ in mayor support/resistance- no big news about to be announced- do you wait for a retest of the area or do you take the trade at the first "bounce"- some kind of checklist that you followsometimes I just found myself overly excited about finding a pattern so the thoughts in my head are just like - aaaah, a pattern better buy sell before it's gone! well, more or less. Any mayor/minor secrets appriciated or just any thoughts about the subject.

It's great to see someone else here since it's been almost a one-man thread. My answers to your questions are simple. I mean what I do when I open a position is try to be confident and not to be afraid. I pay attention to RSX divergence support/resistance confluence when I find a pattern. That's pretty much it. I really don't care about news.

I had two bearish cyphers on CADJPY this week. Both worked out. Look left, you can see previous support which became resistance.

Files:
Reason: