Requests & Ideas - page 432

deleted double post

Dear Timmy,

at the moment every thing working with me nicely,if you still have problem,send me please,i forward your request as per required.

regards

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

some links on this page are not working too , thanks.

regards

Mntiwana, tried the links for the last 4 pages back and they all worked for me, did find some indicators where the names had "amp" added to them, but they even worked also.Can you show us where it's not working?

Dear MRTOOLS,

these links shown in the pictures at page 288 of this same thread,...adaptable rsi smoothing 3....

regards

Files:
1_1.png  182 kb
2_2.png  174 kb
3.png  167 kb

mntiwana:
Dear MRTOOLS,

these links shown in the pictures at page 288 of this same thread,...adaptable rsi smoothing 3....

regards

mntiwana

The link (file) posted by talaate does not work, but the link (file) posted by mrtools is OK. You can use the one posted by mrtools since it is the latest version of that indicator

Dear Mladen,

Can we have the attached gann averages high low activator mtf histo 2 indicator summed histo unlimited the same way we velocity macd summed histo unlimited 2.01 indicator is please?

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen, Can we have the attached gann averages high low activator mtf histo 2 indicator summed histo unlimited the same way we velocity macd summed histo unlimited 2.01 indicator is please?

mandagozu81

What exactly are you referring to (what should be the same)?

I want the gann averages high low activator mtf histo 2 indicator to be summed with unlimited summed "highlow period, close period, ma method" values. And inherit state parameter included.

Eg:

GannParameters: 5,1,18;6,2,14;7,3,10

InheritState:Off

Will include, 5 period gann value, 1 close period with ma type 18; 6 period gann value, 2 close period with ma type 14 and 7 period gann value, 3 close period and ma type 10

When all the 3 child parameter sets agree on bullish signal the histo will be green, when all 3 chil parameter sets agree on bearish signal histo will be red, if they all don't agree histo will be yellow. Exactly the same way the velocity macd summed histo unlimited is. I can attach another "summed histo unlimited" indicator that you coded for reference.

mladen:

mandagozu81

What exactly are you referring to (what should be the same)?

mladen:
Re: Requests & Ideas

Talaat E

None of my business, but don't you think that with those conditions the indicator produces strange results?

Sorry for my late response due to not able to write post in this thread for some time as you know, however,

Well mladen Boss, my request was just for experiment but "and I think" if one knows exactly what he is doing and how is dealing with, there will be normal mistake as any other indicator,

I am really very appreciate for your concern and please if, in the future, you note that I maybe in wrong side, please that is definitely your business to guide and correct me.

my regards

mrtools:

Hi Timmyhanke. is this the one that you are looking for alerts on.

jma_envelopes.mq4

Yes its that one !

Reason: