Harmonic Analysis - page 91

USDCAD - expecting short...

additional information from an other sharer I like to work with (this time I could not post the link...but I will, when I can):

Chances for shorting improved, by additional harmonic pattern (HP)

NzdUsd - 30min/60min bearish 123 / 3 drives, but it is late Friday, so I do not care. Have a nice weekend everyone!

BTW usdjpy and UsdCad made some nice moves today as expected :) Has anybody cought these?

Also NzdUsd had some moves up, was possible to catch, right now bearish harmonics, but it is Friday anyway.

It was a very successful week .. again I hope for you was the same.

You guys, any comment?

lobogabor:
NzdUsd - 30min/60min bearish 123 / 3 drives, but it is late Friday, so I do not care. Have a nice weekend everyone!

BTW usdjpy and UsdCad made some nice moves today as expected :) Has anybody cought these?

Also NzdUsd had some moves up, was possible to catch, right now bearish harmonics, but it is Friday anyway.

It was a very successful week .. again I hope for you was the same.

You guys, any comment?

take those bearish pattern with cautious a bullish cypher on the 240m just completed and reacted aggressive on the 78.6% of XA

so any bearish pattern could and up failing or just a little pullbacks.

UsdChf- H1/H4 potential bullish bat close to the bottom of a daily channel.

Should we take it? Any comment?

Tnx a lot... I believe 2 heads are more than one , so definitely any input will help. What do you think?

Files:

Irad, tnx.. I know, on Friday I will not enter a HTF pattern.. and LTF also only to be closed before the day is over. So I did with my long entry on NzdUsd as well, with a small profit, and BE on the other half. All I know, there is currently a bearish pattern or two, so I will not re-enter the cypher long, until I know the bearish effect is over. I am expecting that cypher to fire, since the previous one hasitated a bit, and failed, and cypher is told to have a better profit rate than others, i.e. must be pretty reliable. So I think the chances are even improved to take this one, so I am definitely watching it to go long . Tnx!

lobogabor:
UsdChf- H1/H4 potential bullish bat close to the bottom of a daily channel.

Should we take it? Any comment?

Tnx a lot... I believe 2 heads are more than one , so definitely any input will help. What do you think?

I don't trade the usdchf basically because I trade EURUSD which is highly correlated

so look at the weekly chart: I am aiming for this gartley now, EURUSD bearish

now check out the 1h chart it seems like the gartley has completed,

check it out on the usdchf you might see the same thing just inverted.

lobogabor:
Irad, tnx.. I know, on Friday I will not enter a HTF pattern.. and LTF also only to be closed before the day is over. So I did with my long entry on NzdUsd as well, with a small profit, and BE on the other half. All I know, there is currently a bearish pattern or two, so I will not re-enter the cypher long, until I know the bearish effect is over. I am expecting that cypher to fire, since the previous one hasitated a bit, and failed, and cypher is told to have a better profit rate than others, i.e. must be pretty reliable. So I think the chances are even improved to thake this one, so I am definitely watching it to go long . Tnx!

I wouldn't re-enter without a signal - especially if I am watching a contradicted pattern that formed, that's non-sense.

irad:
I don't trade the usdchf basically because I trade EURUSD which is highly correlated

so look at the weekly chart: I am aiming for this gartley now, EURUSD bearish

now check out the 1h chart it seems like the gartley has completed,

check it out on the usdchf you might see the same thing just inverted.

Believe or not, I do see your weekly HP, but I am unable to locate the daily one .

What am I missing?

(My 60min harmonic pattern looks a funny little thing there up at C of the big HP :))

Files:

I like very much your HTF concept and fitting the LTF in it, am dreaming about the same.

Now you got me into a trap, I have to solve it before Monday , tnx!

I checked on eurusd..and this is what I found on 60 min. There are 2 possible bull patterns coming together, a cypher D at cyp 78.6 and the same if I draw a gartley with AB=CD and fib 78.6 all these pretty much in the same area, but contradicting my UsdChf, so it needs to be fitted together. Tnx.

(This is the only reason I still keep usdchf...to find contradiction in my prediction...but also true seeing an opportunity or trading one are 2 different things, and sure I never trade those parallel).

Please help me to figure out where I am going potentially wrong (if there is such thing in this business right/wrong )

Definitely I also need some time on analyze the graphs you sent, and see how these fit all together. I think it does fit with yours, I am just a bit slow..

Comparing to usdchf, this became a bit complex, due to my previous analysis, but no doubt, this is just a mirror at the moment...

Files:

Hell, sure I know I am just hesitating yet to take it off from my plate, but I am damn close to remove it as well.

Just to demonstrate it, here is the daily chart overlayed (EurUsd green/red and UsdChf blue/orange).. and one may overlay it on almost any TF... there might be a difference on a very low TF, but I am not checking those..

Reason: