Harmonic Analysis - page 87

paulselvan:
so according to that when time & price meet at 0.618 ratio its a pivot..

not only....there are also other combinations ..such as 0.382 price and 0.4142 time......0.5 price and 0.5 time....and plus inversion patterns to confirm change of trend.

carbonmimetic:
not only....there are also other combinations ..such as 0.382 price and 0.4142 time......0.5 price and 0.5 time....and plus inversion patterns to confirm change of trend.

TD plateform is different of mt4...cant this indicator be customisable for mt4

paulselvan:
TD plateform is different of mt4...cant this indicator be customisable for mt4

yes....it is named QTA_v6.mt4 but I don't like it because I cannot change ratios and then you must open it in a very large window otherwise you cannot see it.

please,search for it in HARMONIC TRADING section

I do have QTA v3 by Belkhayate...but without user's manual its difficult to understand

What do you say about mt4 indicator fibonaci time zones ? is it comparable to td?

Here's a pic of gold H4 with qta indicator

- is it saying : the top wont till reached

it will be when qta indicator be on hh 0.5

Files:
goldh4.png  41 kb

paulselvan:
I do have QTA v3 by Belkhayate...but without user's manual its difficult to understand What do you say about mt4 indicator fibonaci time zones ? is it comparable to td?

not at all.....DT has unique features.....

GOLD monthly chart:

area 1150 very good...confluence of 3 fibonacci ratios (blue-red-green)

I do not trade gold but I hope you saw that area with demark setup....I told it to a friend of mine.....

Files:
gold.gif  37 kb

RyuShin:
GBPUSD daily. Potential short reentry. Today's UK data pushed the pair up. Another UK data will be released tomorrow, which may push the pair higher up to fibonacci clusters I created or just retest recent high and leave DT. Divergence will be formed as well.

Hello RyuShin, how are your results across-the-market? Do you have a good hit ratio?

Hello guys, I apologize for my absence past few days. The reason is I've been on lil bit of vacation. I don't have time to trade, analyze charts, I don't even have time to use my metatraders which is kinda sad but good thing is even though I have not been around few days, some traders came by and shared ideas and thoughts. I'm glad about that. I hope you guys keep coming by and sharing. I'll be back on game soon. I apologize to those who asked me something that I haven't answered to. I'm not around now but I'm sure you guys can help each other because I know you guys are willing to do so. Till I'm back, have nice trades guys.

hello friends ,

Here is usdjoy h4 bat inspired by harmonicforex.com

I'm trying to put on pratice Wolf th : : the question if the 5th wave must touch (1-3) trendline to be a valid Wolf ?

Files:
usdjpyh4_2.png  54 kb
Reason: