Harmonic Analysis - page 52

RyuShin:
USDJPY H1. Potential bearish gartley and bullish bat.

The bearish gartley worked out. Now we have a potential bearish bat. The bullish bat is still valid. Let's see how the pair will move.

Files:
usdjpym30_4.png  50 kb

USDCHF H1. Potential bearish gartley.

Files:

RyuShin:
The bearish gartley worked out. Now we have a potential bearish bat. The bullish bat is still valid. Let's see how the pair will move.

The bat pattern invalidation. Now we have a potential bearish cypher.

Files:
usdjpym30_5.png  48 kb

RyuShin:
USDCHF H1. Potential tradable bullish gartley.

Believe or not the pattern was successful. The pair bounced at 78.6 and reached the first target which was 38.2 as always. Then it went south. If you had two long positions, one is a winner and the other is BE.

Files:
usdchfh1_2.png  50 kb

RyuShin:
USDCHF H1. Potential bearish gartley.

The gartley invalidation. Now we have a potential bearish anti buttefly. The pair has gotten a remarkable rejection after touching the weekly support. With that being said, the pair is likely to reverse. EURUSD on the other hand, it touched weekly resistance and began to showing some rejection, which by the way the bearish butterfly is complete on the pair.

Files:

Potential bearish butterfly on GBPJPY H1 and potential bearish N200 on EURJPY H1.

Files:
gbpjpyh1_4.png  41 kb
eurjpyh1_6.png  42 kb

RyuShin:
Believe or not the pattern was successful. The pair bounced at 78.6 and reached the first target which was 38.2 as always. Then it went south. If you had two long positions, one is a winner and the other is BE.

I wanted to ask why you have called the bat "invalidated" when simply not triggered? In my vocabulary invalidate would mean eithzer closed below X or above B (?).. please explain for my education.. not just why you called it "invalidation" LOL , but what do myou know/consider óas invalidation of a pattern.

RyuShin:
Potential bearish butterfly on GBPJPY H1 and potential bearish N200 on EURJPY H1.

Could you please share the names and version numbers of the indis you are using?

Have you posted on the site your entry strategy? Please point me to it.

Tnx a lot!

lobogabor:
I wanted to ask why you have called the bat "invalidated" when simply not triggered? In my vocabulary invalidate would mean eithzer closed below X or above B (?).. please explain for my education.. not just why you called it "invalidation" LOL , but what do myou know/consider óas invalidation of a pattern.

Hello lobo I'm so happy to have someone else in the thread since the thread is like a one man show lol. Anyways I don't know if you know but I often anticipate and draw a pattern very early. In the case, I drew the bat pattern when X, A and B were completed but C failed, maybe I should say BC leg failed. Anyways C exceeded 88.6 retracement of AB leg so I called it invalid because the pair wouldn't complete the bat pattern.

Files:
usdjpyh1_2.png  46 kb

lobogabor:
Could you please share the names and version numbers of the indis you are using?Have you posted on the site your entry strategy? Please point me to it.Tnx a lot!

I use three indicators, sup-res3, ZMFX all pivot levels V2 and RSX. I'm not quite sure about what version numbers are on them. You can find the indicators in the forum. Just type their names in the search bar above. I don't surely know if I've posted my entry strategy with details. The reason is because usually I enter when patterns complete. Oh I use Korharmonics (verion 6.7.13T) indicator too for SHS and 121 pattern. You can find it in the forum too.

Reason: