Harmonic Trading - page 459

Just a thought worth sharing , by far i believe the most profitable pattern is 121 which indicated by korharmonics but i don't see it on any of the Zups , and by far the worst pattern to trade is 886.AB=CD .

I have noticed that too. v135 ALL HL 113 detects 121 too but it rarely detects while Korhamonics detects 121 patterns very often and I think 75 -90% of time it works. That's another reason why I use Korharmonics too. Maybe if both Ds of any pattern of ZUP and Korhamonics 121 match, there's a very high probability. Alternative AB=CD is hard for me :/

Files:
usdjpym15-3.png  70 kb

Gartley on gbdcad daily chart... Possibly a got entry around the 1.600.. where the 100fib extension meets the 78.6% fib retracement

Files:

What might have done. USDJPY M15. I think this is very psychological yet practical too. Go short (S1) because there's a pattern at previous resistance area, close because there's a new pattern appears and go long (B1) because there's yesterday's support, close at B because that's a first target and also there's a 5-0 pattern (which disappeared in the pic) so go short, close because there's previous support area and the bullish TOTAL pattern is still valid and RSI divergence can be seen so go long, close because there are new patterns, which are bearish A s drives and bearish 121, so go short and finally close again because the price back to the previous support area. It would've earned about 360pips. I regret I didn't take this opportunity (I took only B1).

Files:

bullish bat on daily nzdjpy

Files:
batnzdjpy.png  104 kb

darrenmkn:
bullish bat on daily nzdjpy

i wouldn't trade this pattern due to one reason ,the BC leg is very small , however this pair is in an uptrend so it's a good idea to look for signals to go long but maybe on 4H with a better pattern , but again this is just my thought you should trade based on your own strategy and rules

Mike_Mike:
i wouldn't trade this pattern due to one reason ,the BC leg is very small , however this pair is in an uptrend so it's a good idea to look for signals to go long but maybe on 4H with a better pattern , but again this is just my thought you should trade based on your own strategy and rules

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree its not the cleanest bat pattern. there are better patterns to trade... I also do prefer 4hr timeframes and larger for good trade setup.

I appreciate your feedback, thats how we all learn from each other.

Any thoughts on the bullish butterfly on audjpy daily chart. Confluence with trendline resistance turned support and RSI divergance..

Files:

I guess there is something wrong with ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new . check the photos attached on the same pair at the same time !

1- ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new shows "Perfect Bat" while ZUP_v113wsv45 shows "Leaonardo "

2- ZUP_v113wsv53 5-0 new has problem with D point on all the patterns i saw , the distance between D10-20-30 is way to high and it doesnt draw the D20

Files:
l1.jpg  149 kb
l2.jpg  154 kb

darrenmkn:
Any thoughts on the bullish butterfly on audjpy daily chart. Confluence with trendline resistance turned support and RSI divergance..

this just a copy paste of NdzJpy , the legs are very small as i mentioned , all the jpy pairs move alike , so if one pattern is good the rest all are good if one is wrong the rest are all wrong , there are patterns on almost all the Jpy pairs now , i might be looking to buy the one on USD/JPY but it all depends on the close of the current candle , i wont buy after a huge red candle .

Reason: