Free EA creation - page 10

Hi Batchboy,

I need your help.

I found this Semi Auto EA "Burger Hedged Martingale" that help me more confident in trading. However, it is workable only on demo account. When I apply it to real account, it does not work. Please help me to fix it or create another one with the same strategy.

With this ea that need the initial order buy/sell by manual.

I want to attache the EA file here but cannot see where is the file attache button.

Can you give your email here and I will send it to you.

Thanks a lot

==============

This is the EA that I attache here for your review

danhphan:
Hi Batchboy,

I need your help.

I found this Semi Auto EA "Burger Hedged Martingale" that help me more confident in trading. However, it is workable only on demo account. When I apply it to real account, it does not work. Please help me to fix it or create another one with the same strategy.

With this ea that need the initial order buy/sell by manual.

I want to attache the EA file here but cannot see where is the file attache button.

Can you give your email here and I will send it to you.

Thanks a lot

==============

This is the EA that I attache here for your review

danhphan

ex4 can not be changed. Do you have the source (original - not decompiled) since only mq4 files can be changed

hi,

i need EA of this indic, if possible...thanks

mladen:
danhphan ex4 can not be changed. Do you have the source (original - not decompiled) since only mq4 files can be changed

============

I'm sorry this is the only one I got it from a forum and I used it quite effectively when the market is momentum or volatile and It is very dangerous when the market is sideway therefore we should watch out the market and interfere in case of need to turn off the EA and manage manually.

I attach the result that I could make when applying it for trading on a demo account. I understand the result of live account to be accomplished around 30% - 50% comparing to the demo account in this report is fine to me.

I would very much appreciate if anyone can help to make this EA alive again to apply it for Live account.

Thank you and best regards

Danh

need mod'ed basket stats EA

I am starting to have success (tentative jubilation, naturally) with replaceable EA's using strategyquant.com. 300 pips ahead since Aug 1st. I'm using a basket stats EA but need it mod'ed to allow words in the ID of the EA such as "Strategy 1234". Also would like an X number of days columned back stats on each row of EA results. If someone seeing this can do this, should things continue forward successfully then you'd have free signalling from wherever I go to avail such.

I find custom indies that are dependent on another market characteristic indy is what this project is leaning toward.

Okydoky, thanks,

Jerry

Thank you for facilitated this thread.

I have downloaded an attached ZeroLag MACD EA from other forum "tradingsystemforex.com" and the EA is not working on my MT4 platform.

I wanted this EA Buy: (MACD Line crossed up 0 && RSI Up 50). Sell: (MACD Line crossed dn 0 && RSI dn 50). Exit conditions: MACD Crossed out 0.

I appreciate someone help to alter & add in to make it work with the followings conditions:

"Break even settings"

BreakEven=true

BreakEvenPips=0

BreakEvenProfit=0

"Jumping stop loss settings"

JumpingStop=true

JumpingStopPips=0

AddBEP=true

Thank you for the help.

Harrytn

Files:

Hi, Nice to meet u.

I'm newbie.

How do Buy & Sell EA?

Buy EA:

1. buy 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bull (UP), then i use (buy 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

&

2. Sell 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bear (DOWN), then i use (sell 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

Then the balance is $525. the second time to trade sell 5% and profit is $26....$27...$28.......

I have this .ex4,

but it cannot use to other platform, and it show broker error.

How to fix it to mql4...

Thanks.

Files:
buy_5.ex4  33 kb

Hi, Nice to meet u.

I'm newbie.

How do Buy & Sell EA?

Buy EA:

1. buy 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bull (UP), then i use (buy 5%) EA ,

&

2. Sell 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bear (DOWN), then i use (sell 5%) EA ,

Then the balance is $525. the second time to trade sell 5% and profit is $26....$27...$28.......

This .ex4 =====> buy_5.ex4

I have this .ex4, but cannot use in other platform and show broker error.

How to fix it?

Or

Can make like this EA?

Thanks.

Files:
buy_5.ex4  33 kb

Good day folks,

I have a request. Could someone can help me to fix this EA? My request is simple. I would like to use it on renko charts, but this EA does not open/close orders properly. Please look at pictures for more details. I would be appreciated for it. Thank You in advance.

Files:
uni_cross.png  16 kb
uni_cross1.png  12 kb
snake.mq4  4 kb
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb

akrolytis:
Good day folks, I have a request. Could someone can help me to fix this EA? My request is simple. I would like to use it on renko charts, but this EA does not open/close orders properly. Please look at pictures for more details. I would be appreciated for it. Thank You in advance.

akrolytis

Snake recalculates (repaints) and that is almost sure the reason why is that happening to your entries. That kind of indicator should be used in estimation only - it can not be used in signaling mode (as you EA is trying to do)

Reason: