Make It No Repaint Please! - page 30

darrenlall:
Thank you MLaden for letting me know that, Are there any indicators you have made not repainting, that are actually trade-able? like i mean profitable? could you send me something legitimate. that actually works, i've been searching the net for over 6 years, any indicator would help......darrenlall@hotmail.com

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Darren

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page526

Happy trading

darrenlall:
Thank you MLaden for letting me know that, Are there any indicators you have made not repainting, that are actually trade-able? like i mean profitable? could you send me something legitimate. that actually works, i've been searching the net for over 6 years, any indicator would help......darrenlall@hotmail.com

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

There's no way around it darrenlall, you've got to just "do your time." If you don't give up, you'll eventually find something that works for you.

Think of it this way, you're essentially in college right now, taking courses, failing some ("failing might be equivalent to paying a lot of money for a useless systems making unrealistic expectations"), and eventually passing those courses ("might be putting a stop to making other people money by buying their flawed systems"). Eventually, if you're smart, you'll actually start passing these courses the first time around. If you're even smarter, you'll start researching on your own instead of going where others point you. If you are absolutely clueless and need a place to start then start maybe by studying trend lines, support resistance, and also learn about any method for reducing losses.

Based on how you sound in your post, I'd say you probably have maybe another 2 years of full time research left. That'd make you a sophomore. This analogy might sound silly but it might justify to you why you have to learn yourself to get your degree. The degree being able to make profit.

I mean, if you were in college, you'd never expect someone else to take your exams or do your homework for you, would you?

Well, here, someone (some people) have already printed the solutions to ALL your homework and tests. They're just spread out all over the forum.

thank you very much for the helpful advice, has anyone modified the 2iTrend indicator yet, is it possible to modify it so it doesn't lag, if so can you post it, im using the one posted on post 1, it seems as though its late......

regards,

Darren Lall

Hello, everyone, I took, forexyahoo's advice and stopped looking and buying indicators($10,000 worth over 6 years). So now im moving on to trading systems that potentially could be profitable, I've found a system on Forex TSD. now, im having trouble with the explanation of the system, i understand everything but the S/R of the day, how the hell do you draw S/R levels if the day isnt even over yet, how is that possible, how can this be predetermined. Hear is the link for the system its called 75 pips plus daily using 1 min

75 pips plus daily using 1 min chart (not scalping) @ Forex Factory

If someone could please explain to me a logical explanation of what my dumb ass is missing, it would be greatly appreciated, Mladen? Anyone?

Sorry if i'm posting this on this thread, i already posted here before and people replied, so i don't know who to ask for help

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

darenlall...you can only trade 1/5 minute charts in Metatrader if you have the Holy Grail indicator...

so how is he doing it?

Shoot man i just want a system that works, i know its possible to make money in forex, because so many people are doing it, why cant i just find a system that works,

did you read the "75 pips daily using 1 minute chart" do you understand what hes talking about regarding the S/R levels of the day? is so can you explain.

Or do you have a system that works, remember i have been searching for 6 years.

Regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
so how is he doing it?

Shoot man i just want a system that works, i know its possible to make money in forex, because so many people are doing it, why cant i just find a system that works,

did you read the "75 pips daily using 1 minute chart" do you understand what hes talking about regarding the S/R levels of the day? is so can you explain.

Or do you have a system that works, remember i have been searching for 6 years.

Regards,

Darren Lall

I see that you can access this one :

or the same thing but tradestation version :

As you can see, it is not perfect (there are some losses in it) but losses are exceeded by far by winning trades. And there are a lot of examples like that (different indicators, different settings, different approaches). Both upper examples are non-repainting so they can be used in signaling mode. That is the advantage of indicators : you can immediately see if they are OK or not and what kind of market is good for those or not

The rest depends on the trading style and expectations and then you have to adjust the rest yo that : the money management, plan a strict "worst case scenario" type of action(s), plan the "best case scenario" (but only at the end) and do forward testing - after some time the system shows it's ugly (or nice) head as soon as you place something on the chart

As a most sincere recommendation : I can not post the STAD books (System Trading & Development Club by Omega Research group - for obvious reasons) but they can be found at the net. Download those and you will find a wealth of no nonsense information that can then be applied to build your own trading system of any of the generally accepted kinds of trading system you wish

And with indicators that were made at least 0.5% improved compared to the time when those systems were created, the + result should not be too far

Files:
rsx_2.gif  27 kb
rsx_1_1.gif  66 kb

Thank you very much MLaden, can you post the ex4 for the top two indicators so i can at least have a start in creating my own new system that works for me? please do let me know if this is possible to post.

darrenlall:
Thank you very much MLaden, can you post the ex4 for the top two indicators so i can at least have a start in creating my own new system that works for me? please do let me know if this is possible to post.

It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Settings for EURUSD 15 minute chart : 100,2,25

Today it was showing this :

Files:
signal.gif  64 kb

Hi anybody can make non repainting this indicator ?

Reason: