Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 526

avibe
avibe  

Thank you so much sir

Pawan Rao
Pawan Rao  
mrtools:
Pawanrao, know you wanted mtf on the version you posted, but the RSI it was using wasn't right so modified it to use a correct RSI and seems better to me, added mtf to the modified version.

thank u very much sir../

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco This should be the Donchian channel (when you set the HighLowShift to 1). If you set it to 0, it is a simple price channel

Dear MLaden,

Thx for your help and I will try. Keep in touch.

Best regards,

Marco

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Dear mrTools, & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of the Aroon indicator with arrow alert on chart? I cannot find. I have the basic indi attached. If not, could you make it MTF and perhaps with arrow alerts on screen?

Thx for the help Marco

(BTW still testing Doda)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Dear mrTools, & MLaden,

Do you know if there is a MTF version of the Aroon indicator with arrow alert on chart? I cannot find. I have the basic indi attached. If not, could you make it MTF and perhaps with arrow alerts on screen?

Thx for the help Marco

(BTW still testing Doda)

Marco

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page418

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Hello MLaden and mrTools,

Can one of you take a look at next indi because when I plot it into the chart there is a failure with my MT4 platform and won't see the levels (even it blocks my mt4 platform totally). attached the indicator and here is the page for extra information: Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:

Can one of you take a look at next indi because when I plot it into the chart there is a failure with my MT4 platform and won't see the levels (even it blocks my mt4 platform totally). attached the indicator and here is the page for extra information: Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco

It works OK on my terminal (attaching an example picture)

Files:
tito_xs
tito_xs  
Marco320:

Thx in advantage.

Regards Marco

i confirm what Marco said, it kind of freeze and slow the terminal.

you see it when you switch from a TF to another it takes several minutes before processing...

its a good indicator for plotting the D-W-M supp and res tough but useless with that issue

regards tito,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tito_xs:
i confirm what Marco said, it kind of freeze and slow the terminal.

you see it when you switch from a TF to another it takes several minutes before processing...

its a good indicator for plotting the D-W-M supp and res tough but useless with that issue

regards tito,

Interesting

It works with no problems on my terminal. Are you guys using it on some special simbols or in some special conditions?

tito_xs
tito_xs  
mladen:
Interesting It works with no problems on my terminal. Are you guys using it on some special simbols or in some special conditions?

i see what you mean, but there is no specific symbols or conditions in my case...

i tried it in empty chart (no other indicator) and seems to work normaly

may be something in the code that might conflict other indicators???