Make It No Repaint Please! - page 32

Mladen, thank you for your link. Please correct me if i am wrong. This indicator refreshing our active on chart indicators. thats right? And where should i put it? In library or any other?

Best Regards

mladen:
dasio Did you try using some of the indicators from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178300

tomitom06:
Mladen, thank you for your link. Please correct me if i am wrong. This indicator refreshing our active on chart indicators. thats right? And where should i put it? In library or any other? Best Regards

tomitom06

All those are indicators and should be placed in indicators folder

mladen:
Try it out now : look4trend_1.mq4

Thanks

mladen good morning thank you for help us my friend i ask you to make this indicator attach no repaint please ? and i ask you attach to me best indicator to you no repaint ? i wait you answerxo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_nmc.mq4

amgroup:
mladen good morning thank you for help us my friend i ask you to make this indicator attach no repaint please ? and i ask you attach to me best indicator to you no repaint ? i wait you answerxo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_nmc.mq4

Hi Amgroup, that indicator you posted doesn't repaint on a closed bar.

mrtools thank for answer but what the best setting to this indicator xoclean to use it for open position and what the indicator no repaint i can use it to open and close order wait you answer and i want answer mr mladen also

amgroup:
mrtools thank for answer but what the best setting to this indicator xoclean to use it for open position and what the indicator no repaint i can use it to open and close order wait you answer and i want answer mr mladen also

There is no such thing as "best setting"

It depends on the symbol (compare it on EURUSD and EURCHF and you will see why it depends on symbol), time frame and your trading style. You have to do some experimenting to adjust it to your trading style

mladen i want from you best indicator no repaint use it to open and close order plz

mladen:
dasio Did you try using some of the indicators from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178300

Hi,

i try for a while but sometimes there are several error.

It's possible to find a way directly in the indicator?

mladen wait your answer my Friend

Reason: