Make It No Repaint Please! - page 28

gabrielumoh:
Hello Mladen,

Please. would you add alerts to these indicators when they change to buy and sell signals. I will be very greatful.

thanking you in advance.

Alerts were already added to those indicators and you know it (they were posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page620

Please do not flood the forum with repeated requests that were already taken care of

Hi Could anyone change this Flexi bars indicator to show arrows after close of the second candle ( I mean to not wait two bars after arrow appears for confirmation but only one ) or maybe someone have similar indicator to this one or to fractals .

I really appreciate your help, thanks.

flexi_bars_swing_v2-1_mtf_nmc.mq4

mj023:
Hi Could anyone change this Flexi bars indicator to show arrows after close of the second candle ( I mean to not wait two bars after arrow appears for confirmation but only one ) or maybe someone have similar indicator to this one or to fractals .

I really appreciate your help, thanks.

flexi_bars_swing_v2-1_mtf_nmc.mq4

It can not be made so (UpSwingRightOk and DownSwingLeftOk functions are disabling that)

So maybe is there any option to remove that function ?

mj023:
So maybe is there any option to remove that function ?

Without those functions that will not be that indicator. Those two functions are the core of that indicator - so, no it can not be done by removing those two functions

I don t know if is possible to make this nice indi not repaint (Hodrick-Prescott filter), perhaps a "Stepped" version of this one could be nice

Partage-Facile : Fichier stochasticvwrsi.mq4.html

siegfriednovell:
I don t know if is possible to make this nice indi not repaint (Hodrick-Prescott filter), perhaps a "Stepped" version of this one could be nice Partage-Facile : Fichier stochasticvwrsi.mq4.html

Hodrick/Prescott filter can not be made non repainting

siegfriednovell:
I don t know if is possible to make this nice indi not repaint (Hodrick-Prescott filter), perhaps a "Stepped" version of this one could be nice Partage-Facile : Fichier stochasticvwrsi.mq4.html

It is a stochastic rsi of Hodrick/Prescott filter but still can not be made non-repainting

Hello Mladen,

Please, would you help me to correct this indi? I have no skills in metatrader so i tried to edit the normal WPR indicator formula.

I only need to calculate the difference between the closing price of the current candle and 2 candles back. So i wrote:

Close-Close

But i get a very strange pick on chart on current candle and this indicator doesn't refresh on every tick, but manually. And seems to be repainting until 3 candles back...

Thank you in advance.

close-close.mq4

Files:

alessandromagno:
Hello Mladen,

Please, would you help me to correct this indi? I have no skills in metatrader so i tried to edit the normal WPR indicator formula.

I only need to calculate the difference between the closing price of the current candle and 2 candles back. So i wrote:

Close-Close

But i get a very strange pick on chart on current candle and this indicator doesn't refresh on every tick, but manually. And seems to be repainting until 3 candles back...

Thank you in advance.

close-close.mq4

alessandromagno

Try this one out : close_-_close.mq4

Files:
Reason: