[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 24

floston:

then I don't quite understand what you're suggesting to me a few posts above

to pay for your dreams to come true... in + or - is up to you...

floston:

But no one is willing to work hard for a dream, I'll tell you a secret about money,

you're not making the right judgement about the people here.

You're a nobody to the people here.

No one was expecting you here.

If you leave, no one will notice.

Everyone who has already had their dreams and is going towards them by their own efforts ("how much effort you put into it", believe me they put in here like you wouldn't dream of).

You expect them to give up all their work, dreams and ideas (better than yours, some you have to learn from and ask how you should go on) and run to you.

But this is just egocentrism.

By volume branch can be seen - you do not appreciate your time (so much time to flood here), and therefore do not appreciate the time of another person, taking it for himself, who understands in this area better than you do.

How can you talk about someone else's work as worthless? It means only one thing that you do not appreciate, do not know the real price of professionalism, which is achieved only by many years of practice (I know that for you such a concept is probably an empty sound, but still).

Do you think here suckers after college, do not know where to put his head? I assure you, this is not the place to find them. Go find a pro for free somewhere else.

Don't take the easy way out. You won't become a millionaire in a week. Even if the idea is a billion.

sergeev:

You're making inaccurate judgements about the people who are here.

Everyone who has already had their dreams and is going towards them with their own strength ("how much effort you put into it", believe me they put into it like you wouldn't dream of it).

You expect them to give up all their work, dreams and ideas (better than yours, some you have to learn from and ask how you should go on) and run to you.

By volume branch can be seen - you do not appreciate your time (so much time to flood here), and therefore do not appreciate the time of another person, taking it for himself, who understands in this area better than you do.

How can you talk about someone else's work as worthless? It means only one thing that you do not appreciate, do not know the real price of professionalism, which is achieved only by many years of practice (I know that for you such a concept is probably an empty sound, but still).

Do you think here suckers after college, do not know where to put his head? I assure you, this is not the place to find them. Go find a pro for free somewhere else.

Don't take the easy way out. You won't become a millionaire in a week. Even if the idea is a billion.

100% agree....

SEVER11:

pay for your dreams to come true... in + or - it's up to you...

i read that, i am interested in how you are going to make my "dreams" come true.

And what makes you think I was dreaming? ))

floston:

i read that, i'm interested in how you're going to make my "dreams" come true.

And what makes you think I was dreaming? ))

there's dreams, there's money... there's adequate progers... if the thoughts are adequate... we'll do it for a paycheck...

sergeev:

Everyone who has already had their dreams and is going towards them with their own strength ("how much effort you put into it", believe me they put into it like you wouldn't dream of it).

It's useless, you're appealing to a part of the brain that's physically absent in this case.

sergeev:

Everyone who has already had their dreams and is going towards them by their own efforts ("how much effort you put into it", believe me they put in here like you wouldn't dream of).

You are asking them to give up all their work, dreams and ideas (some of them are better than yours, you still have to learn from and ask how you should go on) and run to you.

You've put all my statements through a rigid filter, removed everything positive, left everything dubious and voila, a rumbling mixture of flurry ensured

About the fact that I do not appreciate my time you're wrong, I save it so much that I even run up the stairs not to waste time.

As for the fact that someone has a better idea - I doubt it, and it's not my egocentrism (prefix terry bad), because if you knew that you were digging into the net side, and would look at it all from the outside, that would be hilarious.

As a moderator, how many trading strategies have been implemented that provide a stable profit for more than a week or a month, I'll tell you 0.

I will give you an example that approximates everything I say in more details that everyone will understand.

Imagine the situation, you have a clogged toilet. You can regulate the water flow with your computer.

change the flush algorithm, hold it for 3 seconds, then flush at full capacity, then wait for the water to build up - but the clog won't go away

smart friends advise to drain at certain levels and accumulate at others, some take into account how the water moves inside the tank, and here you turn it all into a science,

become "sort of" experts, gurus of the barrel.

The reason is that you don't believe me, all you know is that the water can be drained and then pumped up, it never even crossed your mind,

Okay, I'm getting a little carried away here.)

The programmers are welcome.

SEVER11:

I have dreams, I have money... there are reasonable progurists... if the thoughts are adequate... we'll do it for a paycheck...

I don't quite follow you,

Tell me what you have and what you want from me.

If I just invest into you, it's easier for me to hire three geeks, give them their terms of reference separately, so no one knows what they're writing, and then link everything together by hand, my current knowledge of C++ will be enough.

floston:

And that's where I come in and talk,

Oh, shit. D'artagnan :)

Every second person on this forum is a connoisseur. Who will not only "come and tell" but will make and will ennoble with gold and will earn money on his own invention.

So far you have "come and say". I haven't seen the word "do" yet.

floston:

I come over and say, shit, man, take a plunger and work with a brush and the answer is, you don't believe me, all you knew was that the water can be drained and filled, it never occurred to you that a plunger could be the right thing to do,

Okay, I'm getting a little carried away here.)

I'm on the subject, programmers welcome...

Are you a plumber? Running up and down ladders.

Well, it's a normal profession.

Reason: