Make It No Repaint Please! - page 29

mladen:
alessandromagno Try this one out : close_-_close.mq4

Works perfect Mladen! Fast and perfect as always...Thank you very much for your work! God bless you!!!

alessandromagno:
Works perfect Mladen! Fast and perfect as always...Thank you very much for your work! God bless you!!!

Happy trading

Hi, please Mladen, Mr. Tools or anyone who knows, can you point me to a good version of a non repainting ZigZag that will show the history of ZZ ? I've had many problems finding a right one, for one reason because some are based on fractals and lag up to 4 bars, which makes it useless, the other reason is that MQ changed the built-in ZigZag in the last builds, so some old ZZ based indicators sometimes don't show the same signals. Thanks for the help.

airquest:
Hi, please Mladen, Mr. Tools or anyone who knows, can you point me to a good version of a non repainting ZigZag that will show the history of ZZ ? I've had many problems finding a right one, for one reason because some are based on fractals and lag up to 4 bars, which makes it useless, the other reason is that MQ changed the built-in ZigZag in the last builds, so some old ZZ based indicators sometimes don't show the same signals. Thanks for the help.

There is no zigzag that will not repaint if it shows the current leg too

The only way to make zigzag non-repainting is to avoid showing the last (still opened) l;leg and that makes those types of zigzags lag

mladen:
There is no zigzag that will not repaint if it shows the current leg too The only way to make zigzag non-repainting is to avoid showing the last (still opened) l;leg and that makes those types of zigzags lag

Thanks Mladen. I did my best and came up with this. It's not perfect, it stills sometimes show arrows where there was no ZigZag, and some arrows lag (appear late) like you say. Anyway, here it is.

Hai Mladen...is it possible to make the crossing lines of this indicator non repainting,,especially in mode 1...Thanks in advance..ima.mq4

Files:
ima.mq4  4 kb

Is it possible to make this nihilist indicator or cycle identifier give the clear signals, without repainting or recalculating? looking forward to working with you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Sorry please ignore my previous post, could you modify this one instead

Files:
at_zdnsw.mq4  2 kb

darrenlall:
Sorry please ignore my previous post, could you modify this one instead

darrenlall

It can not be made non-recalculating / non-repainting.

Thank you MLaden for letting me know that, Are there any indicators you have made not repainting, that are actually trade-able? like i mean profitable? could you send me something legitimate. that actually works, i've been searching the net for over 6 years, any indicator would help......darrenlall@hotmail.com

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

Reason: