Make It No Repaint Please! - page 36

mr mladen what you mean decompiled verison ? if you this indicator not fine or repaint tell me and if it nice tell me plz ?

mrtools and mladen can you make this indicator no repaint plz thank for you

amgroup:
mrtools and mladen can you make this indicator no repaint plz thank for you

amgroup

It does not repaint

regards

please make the attachements no repaint

Files:
buysell_2.0.rar  54 kb

younghadiz:
please make the attachements no repaint

Younghadiz, there isn't anything we can do with ex4 files, but one thing is the Snake indicator by it's very nature it's a recalculating/repainting indicator.

thanks very much mr mladen but i have problem with this indicator some times when signals show on chart buy or sell the signals delete can you fix it please i mean i want when signals show on chart don't delete never wait you answer my friend and please answer on my massage on you account here on forums

amgroup:
thanks very much mr mladen but i have problem with this indicator some times when signals show on chart buy or sell the signals delete can you fix it please i mean i want when signals show on chart don't delete never wait you answer my friend and please answer on my massage on you account here on forums

amgroup

Once the bar closed the signal does not repaint!

Hope it helps

amgroup:

As secret code told already : what you are describing a a 100% normal way how any indicator in the world should work if it is not using open price only (in which case the price does not changes during the duration of the currently opened bar) : if the price of the currently opened bar used for calculation changes, the value of the indicator must change too. Otherwise that would be a repainting

please make it no repaint

Files:

younghadiz:
please make it no repaint

That is a decomplied version of solar wind indicator. You can find additional information on solar wind here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Reason: