Why you prefer forex trading rather then other online business?

I joined forex trading because i think its very simple and easy way rest of all others online business. Also trading is a business from where you can get big profit.share your thoughts, why you prefer forex.?

Well i have joined Forex because it is a market that allow you to make money online. This is why there is so many people joining this Industry. Well i can say that during my time in Forex, i have earn some money as well as lose some. But still am fighting to do my best and make something big here.

I prefer forex because Forex is big platform where you can earn more money. Forex is the best lots of benefit here like market open 24hr daily, high liquidity, Forex is the largest financial market in the world.

its quick, consistent and reliable nothing more to say about this site....

I join in forex, because this business flexible, forex is a 24 hour market, so we can trade at any time, other than that I can trade without having to deposit first by using the bonus posting from Instaforex.

I join forex trading because forex trading gives me unlimited profit at end of the month.i just need to develop my profitable trading strategy to get much profit from forex trading!

I prefer forex because it’s big platform for everyone. It's a great way to exercise my brain and make some extra money.

Shawnmichal:
I prefer forex because it’s big platform for everyone. I's a great way to exercise my brain and make some extra money.

Yeah, many traders join in forex because this business can be one source of additional income is more flexible. And without spending money on trading capital, we could undergo this business one of them by using the bonus offered by the broker. I also just use bonus from instaforex to start trading.

Paul75:
I prefer forex because Forex is big platform where you can earn more money. Forex is the best lots of benefit here like market open 24hr daily, high liquidity, Forex is the largest financial market in the world.

Yes, this market provides you the best way of entertaining yourself in Forex. The best is that it is flexible and we can rely on in 24 hour a day. However, we should also see the disadvantages of it as there are numerous.

Samuel23:
Yes, this market provides you the best way of entertaining yourself in Forex. The best is that it is flexible and we can rely on in 24 hour a day. However, we should also see the disadvantages of it as there are numerous.

Forex trading is a business that is flexible, because we can trade anytime and anywhere. And this is why I choose forex as a part-time job.

UMOFX IB:
I prefer forex on other online business due to several reasons. It is reliable earning opportunity . We can invest here as much we had money low or big investment are allowed here. This market works 24 hours I can choose any time for trading when I am free. It is quick earning than other online business. We can work freely , here no one will monitor us or guide to trade like this.

Exactly. There is no specific working hours for trading in forex, we can trade at any time when the market is open. But I prefer to trade when European market hours.

Reason: