Is forex easy way to earn?

Mostly new traders say that its hard to earn from forex but seniors trader say that its not hard to earn from forex trading. There are so many ways to earn money online, what do you think that is forex easy way to earn with compare to other sources?

Well forex isn't hard at all to learn. It may just be confusing at times because of all the information you will be given at once. One of the first things you need to do is not fall into the "buy my EA" crap. EA'S don't work. You have people who post all of these demo accounts using EA's but they're never able to do it with a real account. Also if members are posting millions of messages per day. One may assume that they are "Gurus". One thing is to have someone who knows a lot about a topic. Yet someone who is able to apply it is a whole another story. Always ask a person trying to sell you something for a "Trade explorer" or "myfxbook" link to their live account. If they can't provide you with that. Then ignore them. It look just like this.

ScalpForProfit System | Myfxbook

There is no easy way to make money if you do not already have enough money - especially forex : even the ones having money are losing it in forex because they think that it is easy.

techmac:
There is no easy way to make money if you do not already have enough money - especially forex : even the ones having money are losing it in forex because they think that it is easy.

What does "having money" have to do with "Learning"? The creator of this thready simply wants to know if he/she can learn forex. Its difficulty has nothing to do with his equity or social status.

The question was : "Is forex easy way to earn?" What does that have with learning?

Or I don't understand what does "Is forex easy way to earn?" mean?

bestpickrus:
What does "having money" have to do with "Learning"? The creator of this thready simply wants to know if he/she can learn forex. Its difficulty has nothing to do with his equity or social status.

techmac:
The question was : "Is forex easy way to earn?" What does that have with learning? Or I don't understand what does "Is forex easy way to earn?" mean?

Sorry about that. So to save face I'll say. "What does your social class have to do with being able to earn in forex?"

bestpickrus:
Sorry about that. So to save face I'll say. "What does your social class have to do with being able to earn in forex?"

Banker class

and no there's no easy way - otherwise everyone would be doing it and no one would do real work

as we all know, nearly everything can be made easy after much time, practice and very hard work

funnily though most women seem to get it far faster than Men, so maybe

we (men) just want to do it the hard way ??

(although they usually find a Man in the know to tell them how its really done)

I never stated that I am a part of some class, but since it is brought up, I am a middle class and I think that the majority on forums like these is the same class as me, so nothing unusual

bestpickrus:

WR1:
Banker class

and no there's no easy way - otherwise everyone would be doing it and no one would do real work

as we all know, nearly everything can be made easy after much time, practice and very hard work

funnily though most women seem to get it far faster than Men, so maybe

we (men) just want to do it the hard way ??

(although they usually find a Man in the know to tell them how its really done)

I don't believe it is fair to generalize trading with everyone not doing it. Mcdonalds is an easy job right? Well why doesn't everyone work there? You do have individuals who earn money in forex. I'm an example (At least this week). I for one have earned more this week, then what over 95% of the people in a third world country does.

I've noticed what makes earning profit in forex difficult is the mental blocks we put in front of our self. Which is why many people are in search of EA's. Yet I for one would never use it. I for one can say really study a system and you can make it very simple. All you have to do is ignore these pessimistic traders. A better question would be "Why are they trading forex, if they don't believe its easy?" They seem to be masochist, or compulsive gamblers.

There are no promises of fast cars and wild women while working at McDonald's

(although there maybe a few wild women)

and free big macs

WR1:
There are no promises of fast cars and wild women while working at McDonald's

(although there maybe a few wild women)

and free big macs

lol.... for an extra big mac

Reason: