Binary Options Articles - page 12

Hey there traders,

Hope you did not suffer losses on the market's unexpected volatility run!

For those investors who are seeking a reasonable monthly return with no risk of losing even penny we can offer a worth capital investment – Binary Options Fund Management. Net profit – 15% each month (guaranteed), urgent funds withdrawal – anytime, no risk involved – 99.9% of keeping your funds safe throughout the entire trading.

No service fees or profit splits from our side. Get interested? Want to give it a try and see how the trading works?

jog:
Hey there traders,

Hope you did not suffer losses on the market's unexpected volatility run!

For those investors who are seeking a reasonable monthly return with no risk of losing even penny we can offer a worth capital investment – Binary Options Fund Management. Net profit – 15% each month (guaranteed), urgent funds withdrawal – anytime, no risk involved – 99.9% of keeping your funds safe throughout the entire trading.

No service fees or profit splits from our side. Get interested? Want to give it a try and see how the trading works?
with no risk of losing even penny
no risk involved – 99.9% of keeping your funds safe throughout the entire trading.

Come on guys : be original. That way of scamming people is seen so many times that it is just a joke now

There is no small risk in forex any more. It is becoming a playground of the predators (more than ever). Before they were trying to keep the appearance of a civilized trading. Now they don't care any more

Ray Cooper:
I do not have any expedience to trade in Binary option. Though, I can trade easily on this trading field. Because, I. Because, I think it’s much dangerous for trading in Binary option. Personally, I am a long time Forex trader. I like to trade with small risk.

Binary options are gambling

Signal Setups

Please find below of couple of worth signal setups (long-term only)BUY LIMIT AUD/USD 0.78640 TakeProfit 0.79140 StopLoss 0.78400

BUY LIMIT NZD/JPY 87.079 TakeProfit 87.579 StopLoss 86.779

BOAT - TOOL: For Binary autotrading MT4 Alerts including signal Service

I want to introduce a tool im am working with for autotrading binary options from my own MT4 indicators.

The tool is called BOAT and more than the usual autotraders you find in the net.

BOAT = Binary Options Auto Trader

It is a program that works like a web browser and is able to login to multiple brokers.

Most common brokers like 24Option, Stockpair, Spotoption brokers are supported.

Users can connect their MT4 indicators with alert (a code has to be added into the mq4 file) to make the BOAT to autotrade the signals to your binary options plattform.

The most useful thing in the program is, that it offers a simulation and risk management mode, so it can work like the simulator in MT4.

A log file shows you the win ratio the indicator has without trading live in your account.

With the implemented risk management, you can define win ratios, when the tool automatically switches from simulation mode into live trading.

A stopp loss and some other very useful features are offered.

Beside of this, the tool offers a free signal service, same as the possibility to publish or copy your trades to other users.

The program is intended to work in short term so 30, 60, 120, 180, 300s. On Stockpair also the 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes are offerd.

It works browser based (so not with API connection) so if you convert your indicator trades brokers should not notice you are working with a "tool".

I decided to post here, because I am interested if some users of here also tried this tool and maybe others are interested in trying it out.

Beside a monthly subscription, the provider also offers free subscription connected with an affilate program.

The providers website is: BOAT - Binary Options Auto Trader

Facebook news can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/BinaryOptionsAutoTrader

Youtube Channel:

I would really appreciate to get your experience about that tool.

All the best,

Mike

Files:
boat.png  348 kb

Binary options for a beginner

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have an experience with binary options trading?

Isn't BO closer to gambling than to trading?

Lots of good reviews to be found at Best Binary Options Broker

As for your question - it is very similar to gambling but only for an inexperienced trader. The old foxes are very good with it, and that means it is not gambling. You cannot be good at gambling.

qeded:
Lots of good reviews to be found at Best Binary Options Broker As for your question - it is very similar to gambling but only for an inexperienced trader. The old foxes are very good with it, and that means it is not gambling. You cannot be good at gambling.

Nothing to do with "old foxes"

Is is a simple matter of math : in binary options you have to be right in 55% of cases to be BE. That is a nice 10% disadvantage. Some details here : Don't Gamble On Binary Options

Reason: