Sending binary options trades in GUI via MT4.

Hi Guys

I would like to create a trading robot written in MQL4 that will be able to make trades in binary options, 60 second expiries, for example.

The robot will send trades based on a strategy in MT4, the trades appear in the  terminal.

Is this even possible?

Please help.

Why not ?

Have you tried Freelance ?

Marco vd Heijden:

Why not ?

Have you tried Freelance ?

Hey Marco, thanks for the advice. 

However, i would like to learn how to do it myself. If i can get a template of a program that is similar to what i want or a book on how to do it. 

Please advice.

Kind regards

Malaza7557:

make trades in binary options

Don't. Just don't.

kypa:

Don't. Just don't.

Why not?

Do it for the gain in knowledge, and not for anything other then that.

You can generate templates in MetaEditor.

Marco vd Heijden:

Do it for the gain in knowledge, and not for anything other then that.

You can generate templates in MetaEditor.

Please direct me on how to generate templates that can send trades in binary options terminals. 

Why should i not trade in binary options, is it a scam?

Malaza7557:

Please direct me on how to generate templates that can send trades in binary options terminals. 

Why should i not trade in binary options, is it a scam?

Maybe not exactly a scam, but odds are too heavily weighted for the broker.

Maybe the payout is better nowadays, but before when realistically you had a 50% chance of winning....

Lose and you lose 100%

Win and you gain 70%

Maybe it is a better payout than 70% nowadays, I haven't checked.

Yes, it's a scam. It's now illegal in EU and a few other jurisdictions.

If you want to check real options download a demo.

kypa:

Yes, it's a scam. It's now illegal in EU and a few other jurisdictions.

If you want to check real options download a demo.

I have downloaded and it seems okay, i may be wrong of course. The one that raised red flags to me as a scam is together with it's main broker .

I have an awesome robot in mind that i would like to try in binary options. I think i can make a lot of money.

Moderators should probably consider somehow preserving the logic of the moderated sentence.

Because "you should download a demo of <bank offering brokerage of real options on own platform>" is not the same as "you should download a demo", isn't it?

Change it to "you should download a demo of *****" or add a comment "broker name omitted". Use your brain.

Reason: