Binary Options Articles - page 3

Trade Ideas 28/8 – EUR/AUD, USD/JPY and S&P500

EUR/AUD (1.4968) we have seen an impressive rally in this market. But the tide is about to change, especially if the U.S. fed turns off the liquidity tap.

Markets in motion – EURAUD

Currently, we are testing a key level at 1.5000. A break there really brings out the bulls to test 1.5990 and then 1.6550. While we cannot rule out a push higher, a failure to break above 1.5990 can lead the market to a short term consolidative period before it moves lower. We see near term support at 1.4950 with a break lower at 1.4900.

For Binary Traders, this would be a good time to purchase a CALL

PUT or CALL on USD/JPY and S&P? Read here

Syria Controls Markets Again

Asian markets joined the global financial rout as they moved lower as investors worried that an American strike on Syria is imminent.

It could be this is the beginning of a wild time for the global markets and Syria was the spark. We have several known factors that will be bearish for the markets:

The QE taper in the United States

German elections

Australian elections

Possible emerging market liquidity freeze.

Fear of U.S. military action against Syria sent markets tumbling. Wall Street saw its worse day since June. The DJIA is now at a two month closing low. European markets saw their biggest daily losses in two months. All this came after U.S. Defense Secretary told BBC that the United States “was ready to go” is President Obama gave the word.

Read more

Syrian Tensions vs Emerging Markets

Emerging Markets Tank while Syrian Tensions Mount

Global tensions are on the rise. The United States is poised to strike Syria for using chemical weapons. Commodities markets, especially oil and gold have soared higher. However, emerging markets are taking a pounding. It has been such a pounding that hopes for any kind of reversal have been beaten down pretty good.

There are reports that the United States can hit Syria as early as tomorrow with missile strikes. This news prompted a huge selloff in global equity markets on Tuesday and continued into today. The Syrian problem is another blow to emerging markets looking to recover.

We had been nearing a bottom in these markets as we had been seeing capital flows from U.S. markets shifting into the emerging markets, but now a new black cloud exists and money is shifting back out. We need a solution and ending to Syria.

Read more

60 second Binary Options Strategy Tips

Step 1: Lets check EUR/USD in five minutes option.Make sure popularity(ie. 53% up,47% down) . Which way the trend is going.

Step 2: Go back in 60 seconds option.Lets assume EUR/USD is bullish(up trend). Select $5 and then you can click on UP button.Wait for the option to expire.

If you are gonna win money is back.In the mean time you need to select $10 and ready to click UP button if you see that you are going to lost this trade at the last moment.In that case speed is the important factor.

If you are going to lost the $10,select $20 then repeat the strategy.

BINARY OPTIONS = FASTEST WAY TO THE POOR HOUSE

If you want to gamble, better off buying $5 or $10 worth of lottery tickets once an hour

bdtabs:
Step 1: Lets check EUR/USD in five minutes option.Make sure popularity(ie. 53% up,47% down) . Which way the trend is going.

Step 2: Go back in 60 seconds option.Lets assume EUR/USD is bullish(up trend). Select $5 and then you can click on UP button.Wait for the option to expire.

If you are gonna win money is back.In the mean time you need to select $10 and ready to click UP button if you see that you are going to lost this trade at the last moment.In that case speed is the important factor.

If you are going to lost the $10,select $20 then repeat the strategy.

That is a strategy?

In the mean time you need to select $10 and ready to click UP button if you see that you are going to lost this trade at the last moment

Trading against the trend all the time? Interesting

PS: btw, that is called a martingale system and applied to binary options (with required 55-45 win ratio to stay break even leads you to a loss)

checkin:
That is a strategy?

Trading against the trend all the time? Interesting

PS: btw, that is called a martingale system and applied to binary options (with required 55-45 win ratio to stay break even leads you to a loss)

It is worse than martingale. The main difference is that you have a time limit for binary options (he is talking about 60 seconds trading) and with a 60 seconds limit it is impossible to martingale positions (martingale must have an unlimited time for a position or it fails horribly). All you are going to do is go into greater and greater risk. Nonsense

The more that I read that "system" the less logical it is. As techmac said : nonsense

Hi Supersaiyan and I'm very glad you have brought this the the attention of the TSD community.

Binary options as far as I'm concerned is indeed gambling. The fact that these companies are basically the house in every binary trade you make is all the evidence I need to come to my own decision. They list their platform providers frequently as their liquidity providers, which is the biggest joke I have ever heard. Companies like spotoption provide a videogame to these brokers, not a deep pool of liquidity as they are suggesting. And with such a glaring conflict of interests (having your broker not just be a market maker, but the house in every trade you take) leads me to believe that binary options are something to stay clear of. I have many more thoughts about this subject but I won't take up the space to share them here unless some kind of discussion with other members begins to take place over this thread. For the moment though, if you want more information on the subject (and the above video is a great place to start), please check out thisfollowing series of articles. They will educate you further on the subject.

Good article. After all the efforts they are making to mask a simple gambling as trading all that is left are promises of becoming rich fast (and that we have seen thousands of times already all over the net)

Reason: