Metatrader known bugs ... - page 107

checkin:
Strange that I never had it - that made me think that it depended on some setting on broker side

You might be well right, according to info I deciphered from the Russian forum there was some kind of dependency.

Ovo:
You might be well right, according to info I deciphered from the Russian forum there was some kind of dependency.

It looks like I was right

Sometimes in a tester lot size of a closed order is 0

Build 891 seems to be rather stable - now I am testing it too

mladen:
Build 891 seems to be rather stable - now I am testing it too

Yes, for now it looks Ok

Some are reporting problems when metatrader is used from windows 10. I don't know : I am not using windows 10

checkin:
Some are reporting problems when metatrader is used from windows 10. I don't know : I am not using windows 10

That is usual stuff with windows 10 : microsoft can admit it or not, but windows 10 is beta

whisperer:
That is usual stuff with windows 10 : microsoft can admit it or not, but windows 10 is beta

Except it will stay beta forever - the usual windows stuff

Some are forgetting that dll calls are forbidden in virtual terminal - not all code can be run in virtual terminal. Not a bug

Also, people having a lot of problems with arrays. But if you handle arrays correctly, no problems with arrays exist