Metatrader known bugs ... - page 99

checkin:
They deleted the post about account hacking - but they left the post about selling passports, fake money, credit cards ... business as usual

They did - after almost 2 days

Still problems with offline charts - they are not even close to what they used to be - queit a few functions do not work the same on offline charts as on regular charts

techmac:
Still problems with offline charts - they are not even close to what they used to be - queit a few functions do not work the same on offline charts as on regular charts

They don't want to allow offline charts

The "sharing violation" is for lasttest.chr"

And the chart looks like this from time to tome

Files:
mt.gif  18 kb

checkin:
The "sharing violation" is for lasttest.chr"

And the chart looks like this from time to tome

They should patent it

techmac:
They should patent it

They are too preoccupied with selling passports, counterfeit money, credit cards - moderators are not deleting such posts there any more

checkin:
They are too preoccupied with selling passports, counterfeit money, credit cards - moderators are not deleting such posts there any more

They do not give a ... any more about the opinion of the users. Selling signals from their servers should be immediately declared a scamm, but see what are they doing. Their prices have nothing in common (neither price wise nor time wise) with real prices.

No wonder that their moderators do not do their job any more - why should they when any serious law suite will result in scapegoat sacrificing - ie : moderators will be blamed for criminal acts performed by the company

Take standard deviation

Take rsi and drag it to standard deviation window - chose previous indicator data for price - this is what you are going to get

PS: do not be surprised if terminal crashes while you do it (sometimes it will sometimes it won't)

Files:
rasi_of_std.gif  66 kb

Sharing violation is becoming ridiculous. Single instance terminal and from time to tome if I try to open a new chart, I get a "sharing violation". Sharing with what when there is only one instance of terminal

checkin:
Sharing violation is becoming ridiculous. Single instance terminal and from time to tome if I try to open a new chart, I get a "sharing violation". Sharing with what when there is only one instance of terminal

Happens with all the builds above 840

It is reported - no answer yet

Reason: