Metatrader known bugs ... - page 40

checkin:
Metatrader tester is not something we can use for normal testing. I don't know what they did , but sometimes it is plain stupid results that I am getting with it

It has been multiple times, but will repeat : in visual back test, if you are testing indicators, a lot of multi time built in functions (and not just those, iCustom() indicator too) will not work correctly.

mladen:
It has been multiple times, but will repeat : in visual back test, if you are testing indicators, a lot of multi time built in functions (and not just those, iCustom() indicator too) will not work correctly.

I gave up visual testing of indicators. Never can know what will I get

Hi everybody

I want to change my investor password , but when I click on OK on the server--> change password , nothing happened .

window doesn't close and password doesn't change .

pardon me , but I can't find a topic better this for my problem .

thank you all

macd&rsi:
Hi everybody

I want to change my investor password , but when I click on OK on the server--> change password , nothing happened .

window doesn't close and password doesn't change .

pardon me , but I can't find a topic better this for my problem .

thank you all

Same thing with build 654 so, we shall have to wait till they correct that bug too

Dear Mladen

you are as power as super-man , but not as fast as super-man .

you are faster than super-man .

thank you man .

Take profit and stop loss line : sometimes they write out the target correctly on a 5 digit broker (as points) and sometimes they write it out wrongly (as pips even though the target is in points). No idea what does it depend on (no settings change, terminal was not restarted and still it changes the display sometimes without no change of the environment at all - not even indicators, scripts or EA, nor time frame changes, nor symbol changes, nor terminal restart - it just changes it for some rerasons known to mq only)

mladen:
Same thing with build 654 so, we shall have to wait till they correct that bug too

Same thing with my terminal - it does nothing when I try to change the investors pass

mladen:
Take profit and stop loss line : sometimes they write out the target correctly on a 5 digit broker (as points) and sometimes they write it out wrongly (as pips even though the target is in points). No idea what does it depend on (no settings change, terminal was not restarted and still it changes the display sometimes without no change of the environment at all - not even indicators, scripts or EA, nor time frame changes, nor symbol changes, nor terminal restart - it just changes it for some rerasons known to mq only)

Sounds like memory overwriting. They probably do not use STRICT option in their compiler when they are running tests of the editor or terminal.

Displayed Values

Sometimes when I hover on a line, the value in the popup box is different from the value in the Data Window. The box is displaying the next bar's value. One goes wick to wick: the other goes left edge to left edge. They should be consistent. I like the left edge.

Big Be

Just posting the picture :

Things like this are happening now in build 660 (the coloring of the extern parameters - it stays like that till you change anything - you can even add space and delete it - but you must do that at the begining of the code or else you can get "things" like this on the picture - and it will start to work as it should, so no change at all in the code, otherwise it will show wrong colors indefinitely) whenever the code is not the fcused one on opening of the editor (when you have more than one source opened on start of the editor). They were not happening before this last "upgrade". Sorry to tell, but with each "upgrade" just more and more things like this happen. For a moment I thought that they have reverted the editor to the old editor.

"Bravo" metaquotes and "thanks" for all the "improvments" - now we can not count on the editor syntax highlighting any more

No idea of the rest - when I saw this decided not to test anything for further bugs

Files:
editor.gif  28 kb
Reason: