Bressert Double Stochastic - page 20

mladen:
tristantsh I was trying to explain that the values will be different. Anyway, here is a LWMA version (that does not repaint) so you can compare them : dss_of_lwma_2.mq4

Upgraded version with alerts added, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page811

Files:

tristantsh:
Thanks for the fast reply ... Mladen I understand. But I want you to add "slope, mtf, no repaint" in the DSS indicator of tma centered 2. Help me

tristantsh

I was trying to explain that the values will be different. Anyway, here is a LWMA version (that does not repaint) so you can compare them : DSS of LWMA 2.mq4

Files:

Wulong10:
Nice idea folks ! Will test it out.

Only a pitty that it's only a ex4 file, but that I understand.

Can a ex4 TSS be made with thickness of 10 ? So that I can use it in my crowded templates ...

Wulong

Here is a version that allows you to set any line width you want (it is a parameter now - line width in colors is ignored) : TSS 1_01.ex4

Files:
tss_1_01.ex4  22 kb

On the other hand, here a pic with some divergence trendlines I have drawn on the chart and on the TSS....

Files:

mladen:
Upgraded "composite" dss : dss_bressert_-_composite_2.1.mq4

Here is a version that has one more additional parameter : final stochastic and final smooth. It is used to do one more additional dss calculation on the "composite" value (frankly I do not like the result of the previous "composite dss" too much - this is an attempt to make something a bit more useful out of it) : DSS Bressert - composite 2.2.mq4

PS: upper is the "composite" lower is this version with that additional dss calculation

Upgraded version of DSS of CCI that allows specifying 3 prices (high,low and close) for CCI calculation : DSS Bressert - cci 2.mq4

Results can differ a lot in some cases

Pava:
is there Bresssert Triple Stochastic?

More or less this should be it - it s somewhat smother than the dss, and some parameters playing recommended : TSS.ex4

Files:
tss.ex4  21 kb

lucmat:
Thanks Mladen

I have to work better and to correct errors.

Thanks

Here is a version that does that : DSS of tma centered 2.mq4

For those unfamiliar with centered TMA : it recalculates - last "half length" bars can and will be changed as the current price changes

Upgraded DSS of RSI - on chart version : OnChart DSS Bressert - Rsi 2.mq4

mladen:
Lucmat This a DSS Bressert composite indicator with an option to chose what kind of smoothing to aply. Default is EMA (as in the original) but you can chose one of the 4 types (depending on SmoothMode) :
0 - SMA

1 - EMA

2 - SMMA

3 - LWMA

Upgraded "composite" dss : DSS Bressert - composite 2.1.mq4

Reason: