Elite indicators :) - page 643

oh wow that was fast! thank you so much!!

Thank you Mladen,

Can i have a tiny modification, so that it will have the trendmode: true/false input the same way attached adxvma indicator has.

So the gray state will be the same color as the previous channel breakout signal.

Files:

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen,

Can i have a tiny modification, so that it will have the trendmode: true/false input the same way attached adxvma indicator has.

So the gray state will be the same color as the previous channel breakout signal.

mandagozu81

Here is the version that has a trend mode option added

This is one more variation of double smoothed stochastic

What is specific for this one is that it can use 20 types of smoothing instead of the default EMA smoothing that is used in the original, That way it becomes a kind of a study of how double smoothed stochastic can work in different ways and it in fact adds 19 new types of double smoothed stochastic.

Some smoothing types are better than EMA smoothing (like smoother) and some are faster with less smooth parts. It depends on the trading style ad needs what kind of a smoothing one should apply

PS: I already told that in one post, but will repeat - in my opinion DSS is best to use on higher time frames (1 hour an higher) where the trending cycles are more obvious

Files:
dss_2.gif  40 kb
dss_2.mq4  26 kb

Mladen, here is one of my crazy requests, is it possible to create indicator with input of 2 stochastic values (300, 600) and when they come into perfect align to draw red vertical bar also when they come out of align to draw blue vertical bar.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
sto.jpg  190 kb

altoronto:
Mladen, here is one of my crazy requests, is it possible to create indicator with input of 2 stochastic values (300, 600) and when they come into perfect align to draw red vertical bar also when they come out of align to draw blue vertical bar. Thank you in advance.

altoronto

"perfect align " would mean that they have exactly the same value?

mladen:
altoronto "perfect align " would mean that they have exactly the same value?

Yes, you're right .. same value.

altoronto:
Yes, you're right .. same value.

Interesting

I really thought that it will be very rare. But then I looked at this example and the whole sections is completely the same (normalization used is 5 digits which is for stochastic close to no rounding at all). ome more sections like this in the hoitory can be found so it is not so rare at all. For more rounding set the NormalizeDigits to smaller number. For less rounding, set the NormalizeDigits to greater number

Files:

Mladen, it really looks interesting. Now I need to find best way to utilize it. As I said many times before "thank you on (n-1)"

mladen:
Interesting I really thought that it will be very rare. But then I looked at this example and the whole sections is completely the same (normalization used is 5 digits which is for stochastic close to no rounding at all). ome more sections like this in the hoitory can be found so it is not so rare at all. For more rounding set the NormalizeDigits to smaller number. For less rounding, set the NormalizeDigits to greater number

Hi Mladen

This look very, very interesting indeed!!! Many years ago when I was young Engineer placed in charge of a team of Engineers my Director told me that the easiest way for me to "give myself more work" was to give my Engineers new tools. So here is some more work for you:-

I've tried the settings for the Stoch Kperiods at 10 & 14 respectively and the crosses over the 20% line (up-cross) & 80% line (down-cross) look very promising. I'm therefore not particularly interested in the original auto-verticals programmed into the tool but instead verticals that are drawn automatically (NRP) when both Stochs have crossed upwards over the 20% line (green vertical) and also for the cross downwards of the 80% line (red line). Could you also please incorporate "MTF"?

Thanks and have a great weekend!!

Regards, Sylvester

Reason: