4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 7

That one was not made by me

You should ask sohocool about it (as you already did)

magistr913:
Mladen Please help find the indicator 4Time Chinkou Smoothed Histo

sohocool

Due to 8 drawing buffers limit in metatrader 4 and since you are having 3 colors, the maximum that we can achieve is 2 time frames shown by one indicator.

Other solution would be to use objects instead of drawing buffers but that has its cons that are too strong (metatraed dos not like too much objects on a chart - not even metatrader 5 - see it "complaining" int the journal tab when it finds too much objects) and in cases when there is alot of objects on chart it can slow down to "crawling speed"

sohocool:
Hi Mladen,

I try to do an indicator with CCI.

When the CCI is above +level 60 (for example) : color is green

when the CCI is below -level -60 : color is red

Beetween 60 and -60 :neutral position : color is white

Do you think this is possible ??

Regards.

mladen:
sohocool

Due to 8 drawing buffers limit in metatrader 4 and since you are having 3 colors, the maximum that we can achieve is 2 time frames shown by one indicator.

Other solution would be to use objects instead of drawing buffers but that has its cons that are too strong (metatraed dos not like too much objects on a chart - not even metatrader 5 - see it "complaining" int the journal tab when it finds too much objects) and in cases when there is alot of objects on chart it can slow down to "crawling speed"

Mladen,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand.

Too many objects like JJN Big trend indicator .

@+

No. It would be thousands (let assume that a chart would have only 5000 bars, in that case it would have 20.000 objects, and that is hardly what metatrader terminal likes ) And just imagine users with 100.000 bars on chart

sohocool:
Mladen,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand.

Too many objects like JJN Big trend indicator .

@+

4 times HULL Histo

Mladen,

For fun and learning ,i coded 4 times Hull histo ,but with icustom fonction (HULL histo).

May be it is better ,that you program in single code .

I cannot do that.

Regards.

Files:

Good idea Will do it

sohocool:
Mladen,

For fun and learning ,i coded 4 times Hull histo ,but with icustom fonction (HULL histo).

I cannot do that.

Regards.

4 time frame Hull trend ...

sohocool

This a "all-in-one" 4 time frames Hull trend indicator (hull histo is showing color according to the slope of Hull moving average, and this one is doing the same) so it does not require any external indicator in order to work

sohocool:
Mladen,

I cannot do that.

Regards.

Need a 4TF ADX, anyone?

Greeting! I'm a newbie and recently started to use MTF indicators, I seem to have trouble looking for the 4TF ADX indicator. Appreciate if you could share if you have it. Thanks! Cheers!

mladen:
Was checking this thread and did not find a 4 time frame MACD. So here is one. Apart from usual MACD parameters, it has one extra parameter : TrendOnZeroCross. If set to true, than it indicates trend when MACD value crosses zero. If set to false, then it indicators trend when MACD crosses signal line

looks cool!

is there anyway to set it so it uses larger timeframes (like 1h, 4h, 1d, 1w)?

Yes

Simply set the parameters like on the picture, and of you go

PS: you do not have to have time frames in any particular order. Choose your own one if you wish. And as it is seen from the parameters input, you can enter time frames in dual way : the "classical" when you enter minutes of some time frame (that way I hate since I do not like remembering how many minutes is there in a week) or the way it s written in the periodicity bar : m1, m5, m15, m30, h1, h4, d1, w1 and mn (each of the 4 time frame indicators accepts time frames like that)

plork:
looks cool! is there anyway to set it so it uses larger timeframes (like 1h, 4h, 1d, 1w)?
Files:
4_tf_macd_1.gif  16 kb
Reason: