Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 20

krelian99:
Sometimes off the line, yes Never tried it before, and that it works speaks even more for VC and its independence of market situations. Easy to understand, quick analysable und robust in all situations - I ever dreamed of an indi like that. (Did someone recognize that I'm a fanboy of it?)

you just told me,so will be tracking and interrogating you from now,:)

mladen:
It can not - but with value chart it is relatively easy to shift the values into positive space

That might be a solution. Thanks

mladen:

Working on something that would be able to make offline value chart (and then it would be as flexible as it can)

But it will take a couple of days more to be made

That will be cool

mladen:

Working on something that would be able to make offline value chart (and then it would be as flexible as it can)

But it will take a couple of days more to be made

Hi Mladen

Any news about that?

I'm impatient to see the result Regards

Lucmat

lucmat:

Hi Mladen

Any news about that?

I'm impatient to see the result Regards

Lucmat

Lucmat

That is still a work in progress

Hi Mladen sir,

This version of value chart with ma showing this "indicator(s) working too slowly, total calculation time 2547 ms"when MA applied above 500 my charts get slower. will you please correct this?

you can exempt bars, Only price line and MA should be there.

Files:
valuechart.mq4  11 kb

alpha24:
Hi Mladen sir,

This version of value chart with ma showing this "indicator(s) working too slowly, total calculation time 2547 ms"when MA applied above 500 my charts get slower. will you please correct this?

you can exempt bars, Only price line and MA should be there.

Not getting that message or having that problem when setting the bars above ,500.

Files:
vc.png  47 kb
vc.png  47 kb

Thank you Mr tools but still I am having problem when price movement taking place it get slow or hangs for some time and again continues here is logfile showing indicator(s) working too slowly, total calculation time 2547 ms

pls test applying line instead of bars

alpha24:
Thank you Mr tools but still I am having problem when price movement taking place it get slow or hangs for some time and again continues here is logfile showing indicator(s) working too slowly, total calculation time 2547 ms

pls test applying line instead of bars

If you are having more than 5000 bars on chart, change the number of max bars on chart (5000 is enough for any calculation)

Value chart is using objects and if you are using it on all bars, that load of objects can slow the terminal significantly

EMA400 works fine, EMA500 seems to come from infinte and only is visible maybe on the last 60 bars. >500 you don't see it 'coming down'. BTW, why you want to apply a MA500 to ValueChart? You already have a zero line.

Reason: