4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 2

ssl bar indicator

Would it be able to put an alert on this SSL bar indicator when 2x time frames line up please mladen

With much appreciation,

mladen:
since this is a 4 time frame bars indicator, decided to make a 4 time frame version of gann high low activator (ssl is in fact gann high low activator). If you wish to have just 2 time frames, simply set 2 pairs time frames to the same time frame (for example you can have timeframe1 and timeframe2 set to current, and timeframe3 andtimefram4 to next"next1" and that way you are going to defectively have just 2 time frames) that way you can combine as you wish
[attach=config]137269[/attach]
as the rest it has alerts (you can control the "level with alertslevel parameter) and you will get the alerts too

thanks soooo much.

lrathi:
thanks soooo much.

Mladen,

Thanks for the 4TF Gann hilo indicator.

I understand how to set it up for alerting for 2xTF.... I understand we change the LEVEL input =2 as well? Please clarify(see attached image.

What does LEVEL indicator/represent?

For comparision of the 4TF parabolic indictor in this thread.... this LEVEL input is not there?

If I want to use the parabolic 4TF indicator in the same manner ie. alert for 2xTF's only not 3 or 4 will it work? What do I have to change?(same setup as the GANN HILO?

Many thanks again

Hey guys

I wonder if a simple subwindow bar of HEIKEN ASHI SMOOTHED exist ?

Thanks !

Big Joe

The simplest way would be to take this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set all the time frames to same, and then you can get something like this :

Big Joe:
Hey guys

I wonder if a simple subwindow bar of HEIKEN ASHI SMOOTHED exist ?

Thanks !
Files:
ha_smoothed.gif  26 kb

mladen:
Big Joe

The simplest way would be to take this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set all the time frames to same, and then you can get something like this :

Ah thanks a lot Mladen, exactly what i search

mladen:
Here you go ... But there is a deviation from what you asked for : in this one you can set it up to alert when at least 3 time frames are aligned or all 4 time frames are aligned. The reason for doing so is that if it is less than 3 you will always have alignment (there is always at least 2 of the same color) and in that case you would have alerts all the time. This way (with limiting it to only 3 time frames) you can get a bit quicker alert and it will still alert even if 4 are aligned to

hi mladen in your code what is alertslevel mean? (for 4tf stochastic indicator)

as I have idea how to make into alert with 2 tf agree. so I need to know what it mean before I do the modification.

thanks in advice.

mladen:
This is a 4 time frame adjustable period fractals (originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page13 )

Unlike the rest of the 4 time frame bars this one has one additional option : InheritValues. If it is set to true, than fractals are treated as trends and then all the values from a new fractal are "inherited until an opposite fractal is formed. If it is set to false, then it is showing only the position where a fractal was formed for the first time. Here is an example with inherited values (upper) and non-inherited values (lower) :

Alerts in this one are different too : it will just alert which is the current fractal value for each and every time frame. Because of the inherited or non-inherited values it does not wait for a certain number of fractals to align in order to alert

Can the colors be reversed?...now its pink shows buy...and visa versa

Done already Just re-download it and the colors will be the usual trend colors

Pava:
Can the colors be reversed?...now its pink shows buy...and visa versa

changes colour

Reason: