4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 51

All time frame hull moving average : all_time_frame_hull_average.ex4

All time frame TMA (triangular moving average - the regular one, not the recalculating one) all_time_frame_tma.ex4

Files:

Hi mladen,

Could you make this indicator 4TF bars one

mindhero.mq4

Thanks

Files:
mindhero.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
And, finally, I am not doing it, but guys, it takes 3 lines of code in mql to do something that will not be forgotten buy the one that runs that ex4 - one of you knows what am I talking about since I have explained him how the thing that nobody wants to see on his PC can be done with this metatrader. It is just a matter of time when protection will be a protection, not a "protection", against "renaming coders"

Not sure I follow you Mladen, your message is obscure (and maybe off the subject, as you do not need to justify and can not be blamed for not sharing mq4 of something you want to protect). I know the obscurity was on purpose, but if you can clarify a bit. Did you mean it's possible to protect even against renaming the ex4 filename ? Or you're talking about basic dll protection ? Do you mind explaining a bit more or point to some link ? That might be interesting. Thank you Mladen.

airquest:
Not sure I follow you Mladen, your message is obscure (and maybe off the subject, as you do not need to justify and can not be blamed for not sharing mq4 of something you want to protect). I know the obscurity was on purpose, but if you can clarify a bit. Did you mean it's possible to protect even against renaming the ex4 filename ? Or you're talking about basic dll protection ? Do you mind explaining a bit more or point to some link ? That might be interesting. Thank you Mladen.

airquest

There are already some ex4 files that are refusing to work when they are renamed

The "3 lines" are an extension of "refusal to work". I will tell you just one flag : SW_HIDE,and I think that it will be enough to you to know what can you do when "an extension of refusal to work" is considered

Which one is protected against renaming?

techmac:
Which one is protected against renaming?

Dear Techmac,

I am guessing that if there is a code written in the ex4 with this # define SW_HIDE (shell window)...

The indicator will not show anything if there is change... e.g filename....

Is this correct SIR MLADEN...

yours truly

AZRUL...

12BPRO:
Dear Techmac,

I am guessing that if there is a code written in the ex4 with this # define SW_HIDE (shell window)...

The indicator will not show anything if there is change... e.g filename....

Is this correct SIR MLADEN...

yours truly

AZRUL...

AZRUL

No. In order not to give too much ideas to some people, I will tell just one additional thing : that is a flag used by one windows API function. And also, if dlls are disabled, mql code will simply refuse to work

All time frame NonLag moving averages : all_time_frame_nonlag_ma.ex4

Reason: