4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 13

mladen:
mtuppers Take the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and set the MaPeriod and MaPeriod2 to 1 : that way you are going to get a standard heiken ashi calculation

thanks but can I have alert too?

anyway I try to copy and paste, here is the file, now under testing

mtuppers:
thanks but can I have alert too? anyway I try to copy and paste, here is the file, now under testing

does not want to have another post however can not edit...

alert part does not work would mladen take a look? I copy and paste form the 4tf heDelta.

thanks.

mladen, can you please modify this Icho Trend indicator into a 4tf mtf as well as 2tf mtf?

thanks in advance! icho_trend.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Natasha55, this is the 4tf version, to get 2 tf just change any of the "next", for example if you want the 2 tfs after the current tf can leave current, then next1,next2,next2.

hahaha... you are awesome, mrtools! and super fast too! <3

tq for your help...

hi, mladen, somehow the alert is not working, would you or mrtool look though it. thanks.

it is 4tf ha alert on post 146

color rule

mladen:
4 time frame NonLagMA. It uses the NonLagMA v 7.1 from attachment in calculation so bot indicators must be in indicators folder in order that this one works OK

Hello highly-regarded malden!

Can you explain color fill principle of this (4 time frame NonLagMA) indicator?

In which rule/case does the square color lime-green or pale-violet-red?

To put it differently, how can I get the same result (in the format of four color-with-trend-indicators) while using the initial indicator (NonLagMA_v7.1) in EA?

Thanks for drive and patience

Hey mladen, first thanks for your continuous effort... i have one question.. all this 4 TF indicator will have the repainting issue right? i mean if i put the indicator to a 5Min chart and the next1 TF (15M) change direction-signal i will see the current plus 2 previously square change at the same time (three 5M squares are one 15M square) and so on..am i right?

AtApi

All 4 time frame indicators work as normal mtf indicator should : updates all the bars belonging to the target time frame current bar. That is not repainting (that was cleared a long time ago) but a usual multi time frame indicator data displaying.

AtApi:
Hey mladen, first thanks for your continuous effort... i have one question.. all this 4 TF indicator will have the repainting issue right? i mean if i put the indicator to a 5Min chart and the next1 TF (15M) change direction-signal i will see the current plus 2 previously square change at the same time (three 5M squares are one 15M square) and so on..am i right?

It changes color on NonLagMA slope (trend) change : red when slope changes to down, green when slope changes to up

zerk:
Hello highly-regarded malden!

Can you explain color fill principle of this (4 time frame NonLagMA) indicator?

In which rule/case does the square color lime-green or pale-violet-red?

To put it differently, how can I get the same result (in the format of four color-with-trend-indicators) while using the initial indicator (NonLagMA_v7.1) in EA?

Thanks for drive and patience

Yeah, thanx for your answer! much appreciated!

Reason: