Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 10

Can you please show me where in the forum you got that version from because i don't remember making a color version with lines, the version i remember posting is cfb new jurik mtf_alerts and it seems to be working fine with no pc problems.

Mrtools

I've tried to "Jurik Bands" and "Percent BB smooth", but can not find a Jurik bands "adequate."

Mrtools

This indicator "cfb new juriik mtf_alerts ", where (I) have introduced colors.

But I had to change

"# property indicator_width2 2

# property indicator_width3 2 "

from 1 to 2, to work well.

I guess I can modify an indicator for own use ..:)?

Could you create(% BB) RSX Percent smooth_mtf like?

So if you read, "RSX real" bands playing upstairs, but, "% bb RSX smooth" does not touch the top band (or Levels, for example up to two indicators), is supposed to create a bearish pattern ..? equal to backwards.

This is the idea that I ask the indicator.

In any case, Thanks.

bebeshel:
This indicator "cfb new juriik mtf_alerts ", where (I) have introduced colors.

But I had to change

"# property indicator_width2 2

# property indicator_width3 2 "

from 1 to 2, to work well.

I guess I can modify an indicator for own use ..:)?

Could you create(% BB) RSX Percent smooth_mtf like?

So if you read, "RSX real" bands playing upstairs, but, "% bb RSX smooth" does not touch the top band (or Levels, for example up to two indicators), is supposed to create a bearish pattern ..? equal to backwards.

This is the idea that I ask the indicator.

In any case, Thanks.

This is the cfp nrp with chooseable symbol, should be lighter on your computer.

ps) would advise when you do a mod (which wasn't bad) don't remove the copyright.

MTF question

mrtools:
Hi Biddick, Need 1 extra buffer to add the cfb to this Adx trying to find a version with less buffers, in the meantime maybe you can try Dmx on cfb nrp its multitimeframe with alerts on slope change.

Hi mrtools,

this is a very interesting indicator. Nevertheless I don't get your MTF logic.

Obviously you introduced a string parameter timeframe which can have the phrases

Current time frame

calculateValue

returnBars

How can I configure e.g. in a 5min chart an indi TF of 30min ?

Thanks, Boxter

Boxter,

Hope you do not mind that I answer this:

There are only 2 reserved values for the "TimeFrame" parameter :
- "calculateValue" is used to return values for time frames other than current chart time frame (when it behaves like another indicator - that way a multi file mtf indicator is avoided)

- "returnBars" - when it finds out how many bars in the target time frame need to be recalculated since they have changed (it again behaves like another indicator and along with the "calculateValue" instance, in multi time frame mode indicator behaves like 3 separate indicators - by using the TimeFrame parameter to do what I described it avoids 3 files and is a single file multi time frame indicator)

All the rest (any other value) is treated as a time frame. In your case enter 30 or M30 in the TimeFrame parameter on 5 minute chart and it will show 30 minute indicator

TimeFrame parameter is made a string in order to be able to accept number inputs as well as alpha inputs (for example I hate to write 1440 when I can write a simple D1). That was the primary purpose of using that kind of parameter for a time frame. The "misuse" of that parameter for other tasks came a bit later

regards

Mladen

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

this is a very interesting indicator. Nevertheless I don't get your MTF logic.

Obviously you introduced a string parameter timeframe which can have the phrases

Current time frame

calculateValue

returnBars

How can I configure e.g. in a 5min chart an indi TF of 30min ?

Thanks, Boxter

...nice implementation Thanks, Boxter

cfb adaptive Stochastics-jma-nrp.

Mrtools, would possibly make this indicator:

cfb adaptive Stochastics-nrp.

or

cfb adaptive Stochastics-jma-nrp.

Thanks.

This is an update of cfb channel stop posted awhile back, this ones much lighter and using 8 different possible types of price. On the picture is one example of using type 8 price (high+low+open+close)/4, one is chart time frame other is H4 time frame.

This is cfb adaptive stochastic with confidence bands, this is using the same 8 different price values as above and multi time frame also.

Reason: