Hi Mladen,

I try to do an indicator with CCI.

When the CCI is above +level 60 (for example) : color is green

when the CCI is below -level -60 : color is red

Beetween 60 and -60 :neutral position : color is white

Do you think this is possible ??

Regards.

i need a 4TF indicator for example on CCI with below specifications :

it appears green when cci cross above an adjustable level for example level +100

it appears red when cci cross below an adjustable level for example level +100

when i am in daily time frame i can see cci situation for two time frame under and

one time frame over current time frame

for example when i am in daily i can see cci in m30 , h1 , daily and weekly

thanks

4TF CCI-2level indicator

hi

thanks for indicator

but second part still is no solved .

i need to adjust time frames too .

for example when i have daily graph i want to see CCi situation in m30, h1, daily and weekly .

would you please add this specification to above indicator ?

thanks a lot

amiralias:
hi

thanks for indicator

for example when i have daily graph i want to see CCi situation in m30, h1, daily and weekly .

thanks a lot

Hi ,

I do not know if is it possible ???

You can do with 2 charts one 30M chart and add above Daily Chart ,like this :

@+

Files:

You can do that (see the lower time frame state) only for current bar and current time

The problem is simple : on a daily chart, for example, you want to draw 30 minutes values. There are 48 30 minutes values for one day. Which is the one you think should be drawn as "the most significant" out if the 48 values? That is the reason why lower time frames are used only in dashboard like indicators and not in regular, drawn over the past too (like the 4 time frames family indicators), type of indicators : because you can not take just one value and ignore all the rest of the values for a lower time frame

amiralias:
hi

thanks for indicator

thanks a lot

4tf Trix log

Please consider a 4tf Trix indicator, bar colours on crossing of Trix and signal line (both user defined).

Is this the trix you have in mind (it is the one made as Jack K. Hutson described it in his TASC "TRIX: Triple Exponential Smoothing Oscillator" article with an addition of a signal line - signal line does not exist in the Hutson original (see the document here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524 )

skn:
Please consider a 4tf Trix indicator, bar colours on crossing of Trix and signal line (both user defined).
Files:
trix_log.mq4  2 kb

4tf Trix

Exactly, Mladen.

You posted this and added a zero cross alert on request.

Now please make it 4tf on signal line cross colouring/ zero line cross colouring, whichever you think will be more useful.

Regards

can you help me with a small indicator Sahil

I wanted to look for 3 consecutive bullish or bearish bars and enter a trade on the close of the 3rd bar. Regardless of whether the chart is minute hrly daily or even a Range bar. Once in i want to exit at 3 levels with stop at ^0% of the 3 bar range

Would really appreciate your help. I am not good at coding , hence asking for help

Sahilsri:
Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this community and I must say I am superbly impressed by the members of this community not only for their knowledge but also for their dedication and sincerity towards trading as a business.

In the country where I come from (India) trading is viewed as just another form of gambling and there's no place for trading as a profession in the society. And for the past seven years I am trying to establish myself as a full time trader and my quest continues till date.

For good six years and a half I have been a user of Metastock. But the day I got my hands on MT4 I realized what I have been missing.The capabilities of this platform are amazing and possibilities are endless .

For past few days I have been browsing this forum and toying around with indicators posted and developed by fellow members here.After hours and hours of backtesting I came to realize that 4TF bars are very powerful indicators as they combine power of multiple timeframes on one chart. And IMHO they deserve a separate thread as they are quite different from other MTF indicators.

This thread will serve two purposes:

1. A one stop collection and refrence to all the 4TF bars available.

2. A place to share ideas for 4TF bars and try to develop them as useful tools in trading. Help and guidance of fellow coders (Brax64,Malden,CJa and many more who I don't know yet. Take a bow you all,you are doing a great job) requested.

I am sharing my ideas here which I believe can prove to be powerful indicators.

1. 4TF Chinkou Span Bar: One of the most underrated indicators is chinkou span of ichimoku system.This bar will track chinkou span across 4 timeframes and display the respective positions of chinkou span on those time frames. Green if the span is closing above the price 26 periods back and red if below it.

2. 4TF Price channel stop: Price channel stop is one of the most useful indicator for re-entry in a prevailing trend.If someone can develop it into a 4TF bar then I am pretty sure it will open quite profitable re-entries.

These two ideas were in my mind since I saw the 4TF HAS bar.Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

PS: For the convenience of fellow members I and attaching the ichimoku for chinkou span and a modified price channel stop indicator which I use for re-entries.

Regards

Sahilsri
Reason: