Advanced trading lessons - page 19

now

her is the live shot. when price does move to the right side of a trending candle it can mean a reversal

or counter trend trade is cumming off the lows.

but it has to be read in context. this example the context is not only is the candles best trending move

hugging the right side, but this is happening at the same time as physical price is finally starting to break

the larger time frame trend line.

this is the 4 hr eur/usd with weekly over lays.

Files:
right_side.gif  34 kb

trend changer

i had to ask my wife what lmao meant then i laughed my a o , i still am. your right

know one knows about it, or talks about it. most pro trade have no clue what it is.

only the very best know. i know i am bad bad boy! lets talk e-mail for while. conference!!!

i will mail you.

it is late

i have to spend some time with my boy's. will start again tomorrow.

please let us have a picture of your boys

and see how is your analysis of the prediction of their future moves in the family room

movement is not an exact science , it depends on the participants; precision could only be about our formulated strategy

[langtitle=it]Boe[/langtitle]

[lang=it]Ok Boe, now you are clarer.

That's a real clue...trend candle is moving sideways and price breaks out main T.L., so it's like to say that a strong range is growing and this is an alert signal of the end of the trend with a possible change of direction...correct?

Well, we have all these clues under our nose and often we do not see them, like to say we look at but we do not see....blind people [/lang]

[langtitle=it]Tct[/langtitle]

[lang=it]"I'm lmao....!!!!!!!!!!! Boe!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!! No ONE talks about the horizontal nature of candles!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I trade within the daily mp (market profile) it consists of 30min brackets... ie horizontal... You're giving away the farm!!!!!!! rofl"

Ehi! why not? is this the dark side of the moon?! LOOOL!!![/lang]

This is just my opinion...

Boe, you are mad...there are enough books on Forex for people to read, why do you feel the need to to do this?

Answers on a post card please.

[lang=it]I felt in the trap like a stupid qua qua shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/lang]

philt:
This is just my opinion...

Boe, you are mad...there are enough books on Forex for people to read, why do you feel the need to to do this?

Answers on a post card please.

I think he did it for a few good reason

once, I start by doing notes on excel spread sheet with screencapture

then the forex-tsd is too good in search

so I put all my notes here, sometime, I do it in white color, so only I know how to reveal my notes

recently, after forex-tsd update a new phpbb, the search is useless

probably, he just put the lesson here , book and his stuff are basic knowledge

---

in my humble opinion, I think , it just take a few months, to acquire those knowledge and find out things that DOES NOT get you profit

but probably

take years to find out the formulation that understand forex as a probability and hedge exercise to get forex work for you -- so I read boe stuff, but don't pay much attention to it -- as I know he has not discover the forex formulae yet

----

I just got an idea - not sure it will work or total crap

obj : find a pair to truly indicate reversal already happen

we are always try to catch the reversal during apex

and

we know, sometime, only USDX (us dollar index) or EURO (eur/related) movement

let say , when aud/cad show reversal, other pairs (cross-currency) are truly BOUNCE BACK

therefore, objective would be

find a pair xxx/yyy and see whether its reversal mean that we can buy or sell, say eur/cad in reverse

not sure -- but every idea might work (or never work) in forex

you do not

you do not give little kids guns! because they try and shoot someone that is trying

to help them. so any one not willing to learn can go to another play ground.

i truly believe most traders want to learn. if any trader droughts me, you can do this:

you have the ability to take what i am teaching, go back in history and click on the platform

"step by step" implement what i am teaching then see how you do.

but do not come to this thread and start attacking something you can not grasp.i said

this is for advanced traders. so if you can't handle it go some place else and play.

Reason: